a Free Lifetime Account

Or sign up using Facebook

lesson notes

Moderators: Moderator Team, Admin Team

somayehnasre
New in Town

lesson notes

Postby somayehnasre » March 16th, 2010 8:21 pm

i am new member and i have problems downloading lesson notes...for some reason when i open the downloaded files there is nothing on them....blank pages...pls help
thanks
somayeh

Jessi
JapanesePod101.com Team Member

Postby Jessi » March 17th, 2010 12:10 am

Hello somayehnasre,

What OS are you using? Please try updating Adobe Reader, or using the Lesson Notes Lite version.

http://get.adobe.com/reader/
♪ JapanesePod101.com ♪ 好評配信中!
Leave us a message in the forum if you have any comments, questions, or feedback!

Get 40% OFF Forever Discount
JoelOwens
New in Town

Empty lesson notes

Postby JoelOwens » June 4th, 2010 9:04 pm

I was downloading from the first lessons of Newbie Season 2 and noticed several of the Lesson Notes files appear only as templates, but the Lite versions have all the notes. The Lesson Notes files are only about 450K bytes, but the Lite ones are about 5.5 Megabytes.

Went over to Adobe and made sure I had the latest Reader (9 dot something dot something), still nothing inside.

Maybe it's these wonky PC's, I should try this on my Macbook at home!

Thanks, everyone!

Jessi
JapanesePod101.com Team Member

Postby Jessi » June 7th, 2010 12:38 am

JoelOwens-san,
Thank you for letting us know! The Lesson Notes Lite version coming out to 5 MB is due to a bug in the system - I will go through and fix them so that the file size is not so huge.

As for the regular Lesson Notes PDFs, are they coming up blank? If you are using a PC and have the latest version of Adobe Reader there shouldn't be a problem.. :? If you could name some specific lessons where this is happening, I'd be happy to check them out for you and see if I can figure out what is wrong.
♪ JapanesePod101.com ♪ 好評配信中!
Leave us a message in the forum if you have any comments, questions, or feedback!

Return to “Technical Support”