a Free Lifetime Account

Or sign up using Facebook

home page login - doesn't remember

Moderators: Moderator Team, Admin Team

Maranyc
New in Town

home page login - doesn't remember

Postby Maranyc » January 16th, 2010 5:33 pm

Each time when I enter japanesepod101 and go to access the pdf lesson file (I am a basic member), I always have to log in even though I have checked the 'Remember?' box - this is annoying particularly since it always wants to bring me to the Subscription page instead of the lesson page.....

Even now as I am posting this I was logged automatically in to the Forum but the main heading of the page is asking me to log in.....

Jessi
JapanesePod101.com Team Member

Postby Jessi » January 19th, 2010 12:16 am

Hello Maranyc,
Please try clearing the browser cookies and cache - this should fix the problem. As for being redirected to the subscription page, this is an issue that is still being worked on :( It may take a little while before it's fixed, so we ask for your patience as we work on it :)
♪ JapanesePod101.com ♪ 好評配信中!
Leave us a message in the forum if you have any comments, questions, or feedback!

Get 45% OFF
Maranyc
New in Town

Postby Maranyc » January 19th, 2010 12:22 am

Thanks for your reply - the only problem with clearing my cookies is that I will have to re log in at every other website. :roll: .....but thanks anyway - I'll think about it.....

kgreger
New in Town

Postby kgreger » January 20th, 2010 9:51 am

Hi Jessi!

I'm experiencing the same problem as well - even though I ticked the "Remember me" checkbox, I have to login every single time I access the JPod101.com website. Clearing the cache and cookies doesn't help - I do this multiple times a day anyways, as I'm developing web applications on my own and have to test them a lot...

All the best,
コンスタンティン

Hiedran
New in Town

Postby Hiedran » January 20th, 2010 8:03 pm

My experience on the site is that if I log in roughly 24 hours after my last activity I have to log in again.

RokkuRi
Been Around a Bit

Postby RokkuRi » January 29th, 2010 10:35 pm

Yeah, it happens to me, too. :/

Return to “Technical Support”