Or sign up using Facebook

PayPal and Credit Card?

Moderators: Moderator Team, Admin Team

Kazu1985
New in Town

PayPal and Credit Card?

Postby Kazu1985 » November 14th, 2008 8:15 pm

Hello!

I have a problem with creating a subscription. As I want to be able to get access to the text files (and due to the sudden change in free content), I was thinking about getting a subscription. As I don't own a credit card I was happy, when I read that you accept paypal. Unfortunatelly, even the paypal payment wants to have my credit card number. I use paypal quite often and it is the first time that I have to register a credit card.

Is there a possibility to let paypal work as it usually does (by automatically transfering money from my bank account, after submitting my payment)?

Thx for help ^^

Eran
JapanesePod101.com Team Member

Postby Eran » November 14th, 2008 8:41 pm

Hi Kazu1985-san,

Thank you for your inquiry and interest in JapanesePod101.com. You may send payment directly from PayPal using the "Send Money" tab. Our PayPal email account is . If you complete the transaction by 11/15/2008 at 11:59pm EST, you can take 45% off for the CHANGE campaign.

Please email our customer service department at after you've completed the PayPal transaction and we will set you up with your subscription.

Thank you.
JapanesePod101.com
Learn Japanese with FREE Daily Podcasts

http://www.japanesepod101.com
contactus@japanesepod101.com

Get 40% OFF Forever Discount
Kazu1985
New in Town

Postby Kazu1985 » November 19th, 2008 6:25 pm

Thank you for your reply.

I tried to do the subscription with money on my account, but even that didn't work without a credit card (although it stated so in the information box on the site).

I would like to pay for a three month subscription for 21US Dollar. But before I'll do, I have another question: Will this be a renewing subscription also, or will this be a one-time thing, if I manage it the way you proposed? I would prefer the second option.

Return to “Technical Support”