a Free Lifetime Account

Or sign up using Facebook

I'm new here

Moderators: Moderator Team, Admin Team

miyabi
New in Town

I'm new here

Postby miyabi » August 28th, 2008 3:16 pm

Hajimemashite. Let me start off by saying I just subsribed the other day and I love the site. Here are my questions: 1) With the word bank flash cards, how do you change the answers to romaji? I can't read kanji/kana and don't plan on learning it for a long while. 2) When I click Help, then complete feature list, it shows that there are torrents of the episodes, but in the download center, it says nothing about torrents. How do I download the torrents? Finally, a comment about the content questions in the introduction series. When I answer them correctly (or incorrectly for that matter), the next screen shows the questions transcribed and tells me I got them both wrong. I know the answers but I thought you should know about that glitch.

cwabbott
JapanesePod101.com Team Member

Postby cwabbott » September 3rd, 2008 7:00 pm

Miyabi-san,

Thanks for joining!

1) Check "My Settings" and review all the setting options.

2) Torrents are no longer available, we will update that page. Thank you for your understanding.

We have several fixes for the question section ready, and that bug should be fixed very soon.

Thank you,

Charles
JapanesePod101.com
Learn Japanese with FREE Daily Podcasts

http://www.japanesepod101.com
contactus@japanesepod101.com

"The greatest obstacle to discovery is not ignorance, but the illusion of knowledge." - Daniel J. Boorstin, The Seekers
Get 40% OFF Forever Discount

Return to “Technical Support”