Or sign up using Facebook

Premium Feed - many old shows missing

Moderators: Moderator Team, Admin Team

Tack
New in Town

Premium Feed - many old shows missing

Postby Tack » July 30th, 2008 11:35 pm

Hi,
New subscriber with a 12 month Premium Membership. I have - however- been "collecting" the free feed (on and off) via i-tunes almost since the Podcast started.

Trying to get "My Feed " to work now. I get gigabytes of shows, video, PDF etc downloaded correctly to i-Tunes - BUT I notice many shows are missing. For example - none of the i-love videos came down ( YEP - I did tick ALL the boxes in My Feed Set up and I did "download all" once in itunes.)
I wonder if they failed to download as I had them in my itunes library under the free - i-tunes-shop feed from a couple of years ago?
ALSO some times there is a huge gap ( 2-3 months) in the old lessons from 2006 and 2007....

Sooooo... I guess I could delete all my old ( and new! ) Feeds and try again from scratch - BUT I don't want to :
1) Lose access altogether to the old lessons - if they are no longer available from this site
or
2) Look like I am leeching too much as I have already d/l a couple of gigabytes from here in the last few days!
The speed and bandwidth/quota is not a problem for me - I must say the feed is MUCH faster than I though it could be!

Any advice appreciated

Tack 8)
Australia

Tack
New in Town

Postby Tack » July 31st, 2008 12:21 am

Problem solved in a very fast email from Jason :ue:

Needed to delete the old feed and try again - now all shows and better organised. :D :D

Tack
Get 40% OFF Forever Discount

Return to “Technical Support”