a Free Lifetime Account

Or sign up using Facebook

Download all dialogs

Moderators: Moderator Team, Admin Team

Tourne
New in Town

Download all dialogs

Postby Tourne » May 12th, 2008 7:38 pm

Is there any way to download all the Dialogs, but just the dialog and not the lesson? Basically I want to put the dialogs on my iPod for listening comprehension practice, without having to hear the whole lesson (I want to listen to the lessons as well, but that is a separate thing). I have a premium subscription and I can see some links to dialog only files, but not for all lessons, and apparently not as part of the podcast. I can't face searching for and downloading each one individually.

Jason
JapanesePod101.com Team Member

Postby Jason » May 12th, 2008 9:48 pm

You can use My Feed to create a feed for only downloading all the Dialog tracks. You can find info on My Feed here:

http://www.japanesepod101.com/downloads/#myfeed

If you're a Premium subscriber and you're not seeing the dialog tracks in iTunes, you must still be subscribed to the free feed. The dialog tracks only appear in the Premium feed and My Feed. A lot of older lessons don't have a dialog only track because it's a relatively new feature.
Jason
Manager of Mobile & Mac Applications

Get 40% OFF Forever Discount
Tourne
New in Town

Postby Tourne » May 14th, 2008 1:30 pm

Jason wrote:You can use My Feed to create a feed for only downloading all the Dialog tracks. You can find info on My Feed here:
http://www.japanesepod101.com/downloads/#myfeed

If you're a Premium subscriber and you're not seeing the dialog tracks in iTunes, you must still be subscribed to the free feed. The dialog tracks only appear in the Premium feed and My Feed. A lot of older lessons don't have a dialog only track because it's a relatively new feature.

Thanks Jason. I have that working now. It was the absence of dialogs for the older lessons that had confused me. I'm still in the middle of the beginner series and I hadn't realised that dialog only tracks were only available for much later lessons.

Return to “Technical Support”