a Free Lifetime Account

Or sign up using Facebook

About the April flash cards

Moderators: Moderator Team, Admin Team

Burning_Typhoon
New in Town

About the April flash cards

Postby Burning_Typhoon » April 29th, 2008 4:25 am

During the beginning of the month, I saw the advertisement for the free flash cards. I really wanted those flash cards, but I never clicked the "more info" button untill after I'd signed up.
My question is: Did I mis-understand something when I read the part that says, "Can't be combined with any other offer, or coupon," or am I not getting any flashcards? I signed up for the 7 day free trial, (I got impatient) and at the bottom of the page there was a discount right at the bottom of the page, and I took the bait; signed up for a full year premium thinking I'd have flash cards coming in the mail.
If it turns out I'm not getting the cards, it would help to those who've yet to sign up recieve some sort of warning to know ahead of time, so that they wouldn't recieve any flash cards should they accept the discount, visible to them on the discounts page, eventhough it's the 29th.
Never would I have chosen to save 18 dollars over recieving 35 dollar value flashcards had I been properly informed. I feel a bit deceived.

Jason
JapanesePod101.com Team Member

Postby Jason » April 30th, 2008 1:19 am

I emailed you about a possible solution to this.

I'm sorry you didn't click to see more info before you ordered your subscription. However, the information was there. It's the customer's responsibility to know the details of what they're buying before they buy it.
Jason
Manager of Mobile & Mac Applications
Get 40% OFF Forever Discount

Return to “Technical Support”