a Free Lifetime Account

Or sign up using Facebook

Download all - Juice

Moderators: Moderator Team, Admin Team

davulf
New in Town

Download all - Juice

Postby davulf » March 18th, 2008 4:53 am

Hey there. I just got a premium subscription and Juice. How do I select all tracks to download. There are far too many to tick individually, is there a way to make them all download?

Thanks!

ShiroiNeko
Established Presence

Re: Download all - Juice

Postby ShiroiNeko » April 5th, 2008 1:16 pm

davulf wrote:Hey there. I just got a premium subscription and Juice. How do I select all tracks to download. There are far too many to tick individually, is there a way to make them all download?

Thanks!

I used Juice to get all the tracks.

( This might be a bit late, you may have already worked this out ... )

If you haven't downloaded them, Juice should already know this.
Check the preferences, and make sure that "Catchup skips older episodes ... " is not checked. Then on the subscription, click on the feed name. When the episode list is downloaded, press the blue triangle "Check/download selected feed"

Another Juice tip.
Juice can get unstable if there are a lot of files in its download folder.
When you have your downloads, copy ( not cut ) them out whatever folder Juice downloaded them to. Then go to the Cleanup tag. Select everything, tick "Delete download files" but do not tick "Delete library entries" then delete the lot.

Fiercecat
:kitty: ooOO ( Hissss )

Get 40% OFF
sasoriza
New in Town

Re: Download all - Juice

Postby sasoriza » December 19th, 2015 3:24 pm

I know this thread is a couple of years old, but I just joined JapanesePod101 and would like to downlaod my entire feed aswell, however even after following these instrucuton, it will only download the newest episodes, all others will say "Skipped". How can I downlaaod all episodes? Thanks!

Return to “Technical Support”