a Free Lifetime Account

Or sign up using Facebook

Stuck at login

Moderators: Moderator Team, Admin Team

Bob1
Been Around a Bit

Stuck at login

Postby Bob1 » February 12th, 2008 7:57 am

I access this site from different computers at different IP addresses, but these computers are solely controlled by me. Last week I tried invoking the "remember me" check-box when I logged in, but subsequently I had problems logging in when I tried from another computer. I would try to navigate to www.japanesepod101.com, and I would be automatically redirected toward www. japanesepod101.com/index.php, but progress would freeze with that address in the URL bar. Then I noticed that I could get through by using a computer I had not used for Japanesepod101 before. Finally, I found that by discarding japanesepod101 cookies on the computer with problems, I was able to restore by ability to login.

So to avoid rummaging through browser cookies, what are the recommendations those who may access your site from different computers? My guess is that we should not click the "Remember me" check box.

So I finally managed to figure out how to connect, but it's been a frustrating weekend. I wonder how many other subscribers have just thrown up their hands.
Get 40% OFF Forever Discount

Return to “Technical Support”