a Free Lifetime Account

Or sign up using Facebook

Basic feed question

Moderators: Moderator Team, Admin Team

Harv
Established Presence

Basic feed question

Postby Harv » January 20th, 2008 6:59 pm

In itunes I've been subscribed to the original feed for over 2 years now and I'm thinking of getting a 6 month basic subscription after my exams.
What I want to know is whether it is possible to merge the feeds so that I dont have to manually look between each feed to see which lessons I have (as I have a few hundred of them). I dont particularly want to download over 2 GB of data that I already have either although I will do this if merging the feeds is not possible.

プチクレア
Established Presence

Postby プチクレア » January 22nd, 2008 10:56 pm

Harvさん、

unfortunately I don't think you can merge podcasts feeds in Itunes (although if someone can prove me wrong he or she would earn my eternal gratitude !) On the other hand, redownloading from the new feed is rather easy (I've done it several times, most recently when I switched my subscription levels for KoreanClass and EnglishPod). Once you have subscribed to the new feed, there's a "download all "option in the podcast entry on Itunes (I'm not sure if those are the exact terms in english, but it should be close). You only need to click and it will take care of everything, including putting the PDFs where they should be...
さっぱり分からない !...
Get 40% OFF Forever Discount

Return to “Technical Support”