Or sign up using Facebook

Basic Subscription Download Limit?

Moderators: Moderator Team, Admin Team

mwdowns
New in Town

Basic Subscription Download Limit?

Postby mwdowns » September 13th, 2007 1:21 am

Hello everyone! :)

Great site and resources you have here. I'm finding it very useful for my study for the JLPT. Thank you so much!

I just signed up for the site and took advantage of the 7 day free trial. I was having some problems last night downloading the PDFs, though, because when I tried to open them, I was getting an error message. Today, I tried to download a file on a different computer and got the message that I had already downloaded 10 PDFs, and that was all that was allowed with the 7 day trial. Fair enough, I guess that might explain the error I was getting last night (maybe downloaded too many PDFs, and the ones I tried to open were the ones over my 10 download limit).

Anyway, I was wondering if there was a limit for the Basic subscription as well? I think the grammar and vocab help offered in those PDFs would be much more useful than just the audio alone. But, I just want to know, if there is one, what the limit for downloading would be with the Basic subscription.

Thanks for your help. :)

Jason
JapanesePod101.com Team Member

Postby Jason » September 13th, 2007 3:16 am

No, the 10 PDF download limit is only for 7-day free trial accounts. There's no limit for Basic and Premium accounts.
Jason
Manager of Mobile & Mac Applications
Join by May 6th

Return to “Technical Support”