Or sign up using Facebook

読み物

Moderators: Moderator Team, Admin Team

jondesousa
New in Town

読み物

Postby jondesousa » December 19th, 2006 10:33 pm

こんにちは

I have been practicing japanese with several different programs for some time. Most of them are garbage compared to jpod101. The one thing that I think could be a huge help to improve my japanese would be to be able to practice significantly more reading. It would help me with reinforcing existing vocabulary and grammar structures, while at the same time assisting me in practicing my Japanese. The lesson pdf's give a good short reading every day for beginner lessons; but something a bit more, like a once a week two page story using existing vocabulary would be awesome.

Not that you guys don't already have enough to do as it is.

GoddessCarlie
New in Town

Postby GoddessCarlie » December 20th, 2006 12:32 pm

That sounds like an excellent Idea! I love it! If it only comes out once a month, that would still be fine with me. I like this idea. :)

Get 40% OFF
jondesousa
New in Town

Postby jondesousa » December 20th, 2006 12:51 pm

This for me is the greatest way to study. Unfortunately, I live about 30 miles from Boston and there are very, very few Japanese people in the area. It is not very often that I actually get to practice my Japanese through speaking. Listening is only available to me through podcasts and the occasional movie which is too advanced for me to gain significant amounts of knowledge from. Therefore, the avenue most available for me to learn and gain the most success is through reading and writing.

I also agree that a once a month posting would be great. It would not only help to retain already learned vocabulary and kanji readings, but it would help to boost our self-confidence in our japanese studying.

croasian
New in Town

Postby croasian » March 31st, 2007 11:02 pm

I love this story idea, and maybe there could also be a few questions associated with it that we can answer and discuss in Japanese on the forums :idea:

Return to “Feature Requests”