Or sign up using Facebook

My Word Bank - primitive, but has potential

Moderators: Moderator Team, Admin Team

pilgrimpictures
New in Town

My Word Bank - primitive, but has potential

Postby pilgrimpictures » September 5th, 2010 11:13 pm

Dear JapanesePod101.com,

I appreciate having the MY WORD BANK as a feature to enhance the Premium Member experience.

However, it still seems a little primitive and could use a major overhaul.

For example:

* Allow me to select only certain words from my growing list for a print display

* Let me group certain types of words into a specific category for printing or flashcards
(ie. criteria based upon "last added," or Newbie words only, or na verbs only, etc.)

* Allow me to download a complimentary audio file, that aligns all of the attached audio, into one audio file for my iPod. For example, if I have 50 words in my Bank, and if each of them have a audio-file attached to listen to pronunciation, then I want to be able to construct a 50-word audio file (for my iPod) from my list. Just like an organization of those 50-words for a print file, for example.

ETC.

Don't know how difficult this type of advancement is for you folks, but it would really make the MY WORD bank a useful, flexible tool.

Sincerely,

Guranto

pilgrimpictures
New in Town

Oops

Postby pilgrimpictures » September 5th, 2010 11:16 pm

Just read down and saw the list of some new MY WORD BANK suggestions.

Nice work!

I totally agree.

Get 40% OFF
Jessi
JapanesePod101.com Team Member

Postby Jessi » January 6th, 2011 7:13 am

Hello, and thank you for your feedback!
We have received a lot of similar feedback regarding our WordBank, and we have just recently given the WordBank a major overhaul :)
We have included the ability to group words into lists, export your wordbank, change display settings, and much more!
You can find a complete explanation of the new features here:

http://blogs.japanesepod101.com/blog/20 ... ancements/

We hope you enjoy the new features - please feel free to leave us any feedback you may have 8)
♪ JapanesePod101.com ♪ 好評配信中!
Leave us a message in the forum if you have any comments, questions, or feedback!

Return to “Feature Requests”