Or sign up using Facebook

PDF books?

Moderators: Moderator Team, Admin Team

auquiera
New in Town

PDF books?

Postby auquiera » September 23rd, 2008 8:01 pm

Hello everybody :D

I'm quite new to jpod and got all the existing lessons (really really good ones!).
I'm starting with the survival phrases and the newbie lessons (ordered chronologically) but I'd like a paper support. So I began to print the PDF version of the lessons but there are hundreds and hundreds of lessons and it takes a lot² of time... :P

What do you think about PDF books divided by type (survival, newbie, ...) and tome/season?
Some kind of compilation of the PDF lessons in a printer-friendly manner :idea:

All the best,
Alex.

Ulver_684
Expert on Something

Re: PDF books?

Postby Ulver_684 » September 23rd, 2008 8:17 pm

auquiera wrote:Hello everybody :D

I'm quite new to jpod and got all the existing lessons (really really good ones!).
I'm starting with the survival phrases and the newbie lessons (ordered chronologically) but I'd like a paper support. So I began to print the PDF version of the lessons but there are hundreds and hundreds of lessons and it takes a lot² of time... :P

What do you think about PDF books divided by type (survival, newbie, ...) and tome/season?
Some kind of compilation of the PDF lessons in a printer-friendly manner :idea:

All the best,
Alex.

Alex-san! :wink:

It sounds like great idea, I second that too! 8)

Get 40% OFF
auquiera
New in Town

Postby auquiera » September 30th, 2008 10:05 am

Nobody else seconds that idea... Too bad! :roll:

reboundstudent
Been Around a Bit

Postby reboundstudent » November 19th, 2008 11:12 pm

I second it... It could easily be a fan project if the people are JPod are too busy. In Adobe, it's quite easy to combine various PDFs. If a user did it, would it be breaking any copyright laws, admins?

GouthamJapanese
New in Town

I want it too...

Postby GouthamJapanese » January 10th, 2009 2:09 am

I was looking for one PDF with all the lessons for each track. Please please please give us this.

lmedley
New in Town

PDF Books

Postby lmedley » June 24th, 2009 3:36 pm

My retention of the audio is far greater when I have a visual resource, so I've tried to print pdf copies to review and scribble on when I'm away from the computer. It's an awkward process to print and compile the pages and a waste of resources to print title and mostly empty pages. I would certainly purchase a compacted book version of the beginners and survival lessons if it were available (or more lessons in one compacted pdf that I could print).

GouthamJapanese
New in Town

PDF books

Postby GouthamJapanese » June 25th, 2009 12:16 am

looks like Peter dosen't think to...printing 3 pages for 1 page of content is insane...they can atleast sell it as a book or make it premium only content.

Return to “Feature Requests”