Or sign up using Facebook

Link to Originating Lesson in Vocabulary Lists

Moderators: Moderator Team, Admin Team

Kiri_no_Ninja
New in Town

Link to Originating Lesson in Vocabulary Lists

Postby Kiri_no_Ninja » June 30th, 2008 1:38 am

Hey everyone,

I was browsing the enormous amount of vocabulary words that I have placed in my personal word bank and came to the realization that there is one major feature lacking in this area. Okay, time for a little context...

I just so happened to come across a few words that I didn't recognize how to use due to isolation and lack of an example sentence to go along with the word placed in the word bank. One of these words happened to be "uguisujou," which was translated as "Japanese bush warbler." I realized it was a word that I had saved when I was going through a few of the beginners lessons, as I often do, for vocabulary that I can use in addition to the intermediate and upper intermediate grammar lessons. What I didn't realize was that it was actually a word you can use to describe someone that has a nice voice, which brings me to my point.

Can't we add a link back to the lesson that a word comes from when we add it to our vocabulary list? Many words make little to no sense until we can go back and see it within the context that it was used. I had to search through almost all of the beginner's lessons just to find the lesson. I'm just fortunate that I remembered that it was a beginner lesson and didn't start with the intermediate lessons first.

Any suggestions?

plungerroberts
New in Town

Postby plungerroberts » July 2nd, 2008 9:01 am

I'd really love to see a list of all of the lessons that a certain word appears in. Sometimes I have words that I just have enough input of (ほとんど is one of those words for me right now). It came up in one lesson, and it probably comes up in other lessons, but I can't find them.

Get 30% OFF Premium & Premium PLUS
markystar
Site Admin

Postby markystar » July 9th, 2008 11:47 am

i'm not exactly sure when it will be implemented, but i know something like this is in the works ☆
ねぇ、ねぇ、私前にバンドキャンプでさ…

Return to “Feature Requests”