a Free Lifetime Account

Or sign up using Facebook

abreviated podcasts?

Moderators: Moderator Team, Admin Team

triangleman42
New in Town

abreviated podcasts?

Postby triangleman42 » November 7th, 2007 8:01 pm

I've listened to a lot of different 'learning japanese' audio and the stuff from this site is the best. My only complaint is that there is too much chit-chat going on that doesn't help me learn anything. Some of the chit-chat is useful once or twice but that's it. I want to listen to the podcasts over and over again but all the extra audio gets in the way.

I've started taking the podcasts and editing them down to just the useful parts for me to use. This has helped a lot but takes a lot of time. I'd love to see this site take it upon themselves to create a version of each podcasts that does not include more than one reference to the japanesepod101.com website and does not include unnecessary audio. I frequently get a 10 minute podcast down to less than 5 minutes. I understand that for the freebie podcasts it is important to include many references to this site but once I've paid for a premium subscription it is no longer necessary for you to remind me what site I got the audio from.

Jason
JapanesePod101.com Team Member

Postby Jason » November 7th, 2007 10:12 pm

Dialog only and review only audio files are available to premium subscribers for newer lessons.
Jason
Manager of Mobile & Mac Applications
Get 35% OFF Premium & Premium PLUS

Return to “Feature Requests”