Or sign up using Facebook

Miki's Blog Back On Sunday Again! ^^

Moderators: Moderator Team, Admin Team

Ulver_684
Expert on Something

Miki's Blog Back On Sunday Again! ^^

Postby Ulver_684 » September 19th, 2007 8:18 pm

Hi JP101 crew/listeners! :wink:

I want Miki's blog to go back on Sunday because on Wednesday many listeners are working or at school and there is not much comments so please lets help her out and read her blogs and more comments. :wink:

Miki's blog is for everyone not only for advanced listeners so feel free to stop by and leave her a post, her audio blogs are very interesting and helpful too!! 8)

Ulver_684
Expert on Something

Re: Miki's Blog Back On Sunday Again! ^^

Postby Ulver_684 » October 31st, 2007 9:01 pm

Ulver_684 wrote:Hi JP101 crew/listeners! :wink:

I want Miki's blog to go back on Sunday because on Wednesday many listeners are working or at school and there is not much comments so please lets help her out and read her blogs and more comments. :wink:

Miki's blog is for everyone not only for advanced listeners so feel free to stop by and leave her a post, her audio blogs are very interesting and helpful too!! 8)

Mina-san! :wink:

I'm sorry Miki's blog is NOT back on Sunday I feel ashame, miserable and lost hope! :( :cry: :picket: :suki:

Get 35% OFF Premium & Premium PLUS
kc8ufv
Expert on Something

Re: Miki's Blog Back On Sunday Again! ^^

Postby kc8ufv » November 24th, 2007 8:31 pm

Ulver_684 wrote:
Ulver_684 wrote:Hi JP101 crew/listeners! :wink:

Mina-san! :wink:

I'm sorry Miki's blog is NOT back on Sunday I feel ashame, miserable and lost hope! :( :cry: :picket: :suki:

Nothing to be ashamed about. I want it back on Sundays as well. I liked 6 days of lessons per week.

markystar
Site Admin

Postby markystar » November 25th, 2007 1:47 am

the sad truth is, we're just a few people in the office and publishing 5 days a week is pretty crazy. just preparing for the new seasons in january, i haven't been able to leave the office until 11 or 11:30 every night this month - december and january will probably be the same. if we added 6 days a week again, i'd either be sleeping at the office or i'd have no weekends. it's not that i'm trying to be selfish about my time, but i gotta sleep sometime to keep the quality up. :?

that said, we've now added PDF's to miki's blog and we'll soon be making another change to it that i think you'll really like! 8)

marky
ねぇ、ねぇ、私前にバンドキャンプでさ…

Ulver_684
Expert on Something

Postby Ulver_684 » November 28th, 2007 5:20 am

markystar wrote:the sad truth is, we're just a few people in the office and publishing 5 days a week is pretty crazy. just preparing for the new seasons in january, i haven't been able to leave the office until 11 or 11:30 every night this month - december and january will probably be the same. if we added 6 days a week again, i'd either be sleeping at the office or i'd have no weekends. it's not that i'm trying to be selfish about my time, but i gotta sleep sometime to keep the quality up. :?

that said, we've now added PDF's to miki's blog and we'll soon be making another change to it that i think you'll really like! 8)

marky

Marky-san! :wink:

Yes you have the right to rest so thank you for your hard work! :ue:

Return to “Feature Requests”