a Free Lifetime Account

Or sign up using Facebook

Day in the Life of a University Student

Moderators: Moderator Team, Admin Team

dmills
New in Town

Day in the Life of a University Student

Postby dmills » August 31st, 2007 10:07 am

It's neat to have content like this in the store, but I don't understand why the same discount is offered to basic and premium users. As the site is now, the line between the two is very blurry in terms of content, and the premium users are paying 3x more for their content. Shouldn't the pricing structure for this be $20 for non-paying, $10 for basic and free for premium users?

Tom
Established Presence

Postby Tom » August 31st, 2007 9:18 pm

The price is what people are willing to pay that covers JPod's needs and wants. ;)
By the way, I made it to Japan

Get 40% OFF
Ulver_684
Expert on Something

Re: Day in the Life of a University Student

Postby Ulver_684 » September 1st, 2007 11:20 pm

dmills wrote:It's neat to have content like this in the store, but I don't understand why the same discount is offered to basic and premium users. As the site is now, the line between the two is very blurry in terms of content, and the premium users are paying 3x more for their content. Shouldn't the pricing structure for this be $20 for non-paying, $10 for basic and free for premium users?

That's what people are paying now $20 for non basic/premium and $10 for basic/premium but only until 08/31/2007. 8)

I really recommend it very much! I'm Miki's fan and I rate it with five starts because it's really worth it and the other reviews just don't like the true and Miki-san. :twisted: :wink:

dmills
New in Town

Postby dmills » September 3rd, 2007 5:03 pm

I think you might have misread my post Ulver. The point of it was that I didn't understand why Basic and Premium users, that have a drastically different pricing model with a blurry line between content, are paying the same for it.

Ulver_684
Expert on Something

Postby Ulver_684 » September 5th, 2007 3:42 am

dmills wrote:I think you might have misread my post Ulver. The point of it was that I didn't understand why Basic and Premium users, that have a drastically different pricing model with a blurry line between content, are paying the same for it.

dmills-san! :wink:

Yes I understood your post but I already tell you because it's really worth it and alot of trues are there.

Please buy it or if you can't then I recommend you to watch the movie The Secret!

The answer is there.... :D

dmills
New in Town

Postby dmills » September 5th, 2007 9:40 am

Well, upon your recommendation, maybe I'll pick it up if it drops to $10 again.

Ulver_684
Expert on Something

Postby Ulver_684 » September 6th, 2007 1:53 am

dmills wrote:Well, upon your recommendation, maybe I'll pick it up if it drops to $10 again.

dmills-san! :wink:

Ok my friend but don't wait too long or you be missing out a very important lesson from Miki to the whole world. 8) :wink:

Return to “Feature Requests”