a Free Lifetime Account

Or sign up using Facebook

Sushi

Moderators: Moderator Team, Admin Team

lucasburns
Been Around a Bit

Sushi

Postby lucasburns » September 23rd, 2006 2:22 am

I have jsut started/made my first vlog entry. I have a website called Nihon no ryori, and I feature japanese food. www.lucasburns.com
My video is on that site, or also on youtube
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_BQw9Syy4g
Please have a look and let me know what you think. I know it is not perfect and there are some editing errors that I couldn't work out how to reverse, but it is a start and any feedback will help me improve. Also you can listen to the responses, which I will keep in Japanese. See how your translation compares with mine!

I hope you enjoy it.

Alan
Expert on Something

Postby Alan » September 23rd, 2006 8:22 am

Excellent video. Great questions & I enjoyed listening to the Japanese answers. I really need to get the words for all the different fish memorised, for a more varied diet :)

Get 40% OFF
lucasburns
Been Around a Bit

Postby lucasburns » September 23rd, 2006 8:36 am

Thanks! Unfortunately one of my editing errors is the listing of the sushi. When the guy gets to tai, I edited it too fast, and the rest are out of whack - hence the salmon and rolled omelette being after he finishes listing them! But they are all there. My favourite at that place was the mentaiko. It was awesome. In fact, I may even go there for dinner tonight.....

firstnamelastnamefirst101
New in Town

Postby firstnamelastnamefirst101 » October 17th, 2006 3:55 am

Very funy video about eating sushi: Japanese Culture Lab - Sushi
Favorite Japanese songs: I'm happy but you don't like me by asobi seksu... rewrite by Asian Kungfu Generation... flashback by asian kungfu generation

Favorite anime: Inu-yasha, flcl, paranoia agent, ghost in the shell, s-cry-ed

TheNationalPool
Been Around a Bit

Postby TheNationalPool » November 8th, 2006 3:10 am

Great stuff! I tried to follow along with the Nihongo as best I could...I think I need to keep listening to the show a lot more!

Best,

Brad
www.thenationalpool.com

www.ModernMusicBusiness.com
"A podcast for the new era of the Music Business"

osekihan
Been Around a Bit

Postby osekihan » December 27th, 2006 2:31 am

Niice. I really enjoyed watching it!

Ulver_684
Expert on Something

Re: Sushi

Postby Ulver_684 » April 6th, 2007 7:37 pm

lucasburns wrote:I have jsut started/made my first vlog entry. I have a website called Nihon no ryori, and I feature japanese food. www.lucasburns.com
My video is on that site, or also on youtube
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_BQw9Syy4g
Please have a look and let me know what you think. I know it is not perfect and there are some editing errors that I couldn't work out how to reverse, but it is a start and any feedback will help me improve. Also you can listen to the responses, which I will keep in Japanese. See how your translation compares with mine!

I hope you enjoy it.

Great videos! I really enjoy them very much! 8) :wink:

This videos are very useful and I learn alot! :P :wink:

Return to “Japanese Food & Entertainment”