a Free Lifetime Account

Or sign up using Facebook

Alot of singers sound alike

Moderators: Moderator Team, Admin Team

Lord_of_Chizu
New in Town

Alot of singers sound alike

Postby Lord_of_Chizu » August 23rd, 2007 8:41 pm

Hello every buddy could somebody please agree with me that alot of jpop singers sound the same in all their songs wither that be a monotone voice or a shaky voice trying to pull off a high note don't get me wrong i love jpop my favorite is "utada hikaru" and Jrock "HYDE" well any ways has anyone else noticed this in the Japaneses music franchise or isi t just me? For example Ayumi in everyone in her songs she does some kind of high pitch thing that makes her sound like a old women having seizure thats over exaggerating but still thats just one example so please tell me theres someone else who has noticed this.

shungen
Been Around a Bit

Postby shungen » August 24th, 2007 11:55 am

Man...don't dis Ayumi...I like her a lot! but I agree there are ones out there that are only there for the marketing power....i mean look at しょこたん and 声優 such as 平野綾...they have their voices digitally edited...Orz...but they sell...

Get 40% OFF
Lord_of_Chizu
New in Town

Postby Lord_of_Chizu » August 24th, 2007 2:04 pm

Yeah i would have to agree with u there even though I'm sorry to this but I really dont like Ayumi. I don't know what it is but something about her voice that just turns me away from her singing, but I always wondered if people know that some of these singers are digitally altering their voices then why are they still popular if this was in the same case here in America they would have to be looking for a new job.

shungen
Been Around a Bit

Postby shungen » August 26th, 2007 5:46 am

yeah...but then there ARE people like that every where on Earth...i mean in the US of A, Paris Hilton? Ashley Simpson? Hilary Duff? lots of idols like these...but the thing is they DON'T need to look for new work...

Lord_of_Chizu
New in Town

Postby Lord_of_Chizu » August 26th, 2007 9:41 pm

You r correct i forgot totally about those crappy singers its been so long since ilisten to American music well yeah i guess you can leave it at that then there r bad singers all over the world whether thats an opinion or a fact.

jhalton
Been Around a Bit

haha yea

Postby jhalton » June 27th, 2009 10:36 pm

shungen wrote:yeah...but then there ARE people like that every where on Earth...i mean in the US of A, Paris Hilton? Ashley Simpson? Hilary Duff? lots of idols like these...but the thing is they DON'T need to look for new work...

Yea really, with all these tone-changing devices every singer sounds the same. At least the japanese pop singers have a different sound than US so u can get some variety if u listen to one singer from each...

Return to “Japanese Food & Entertainment”