a Free Lifetime Account

Or sign up using Facebook

Japanese football/soccer

Moderators: Moderator Team, Admin Team

M_D_V
New in Town

Japanese football/soccer

Postby M_D_V » July 19th, 2007 7:37 pm

Is anyone of you guys interested in Japanese football/soccer? I am a Júbilo Iwata (ジュビロ磐田) supporter myself, how about you?
Btw, Ryoichi Maeda is a cutie XD

shungen
Been Around a Bit

Postby shungen » August 19th, 2007 11:05 am

悪いな~私は浦和のほかダイスキだ~~!!!

Get 40% OFF
M_D_V
New in Town

Postby M_D_V » August 19th, 2007 12:24 pm

shungen wrote:悪いな~私は浦和のほかダイスキだ~~!!!

Hmmm, so you are an Urawa fan eh? Congratulations on your 4-1 victory over Ventforet Kofu! At least your club is able to show a little consistency, unlike Júbilo who were beaten 3-2 by Chiba today after trashing F.C Tokyo 5-2 earlier this week. What the heck is going on with them?! O_O

senoroctober
New in Town

Japanese Football

Postby senoroctober » August 19th, 2007 2:10 pm

I have been following the J-League for a while now. I am an unfortunate fan of Mito Hollyhock (used to live there). I have now just moved into Tokyo on the Namboku line and about 30 mins from where Uwara Reds play. I don't think I wil change teams but I will go and see a few of there games. The Hollyhock aren't having a good year last in J2 :(

shungen
Been Around a Bit

Postby shungen » August 24th, 2007 11:52 am

Do you reckon that Urawa still has a good chance? i mean, only a few points behind and we are on form...Gamba Osaka is doing alright, but I see signs of tiredness in the team...what do you guys think?

Harv
Established Presence

Postby Harv » August 24th, 2007 5:38 pm

Does anyone know what kind of price the tickets are to see a match? and is it possible to get a ticket just before the match starts even at game between 2 big teams?

shungen
Been Around a Bit

Postby shungen » August 26th, 2007 5:43 am

no...i don't think so...at least for the Reds, where the fans go crazy...(like yours truely), so I say unlikely you can just turn up and expect tickets, but of course, you can always look around to see if someone is selling them at the gates....as in NOT the official sellers, but the people standing around...

JonB
Expert on Something

Went to see FC Tokyo

Postby JonB » August 27th, 2007 2:46 am

Not a football fan but went to see FC Tokyo last season as my next door neighbour is the striker for them - we left at half time it was soooo boring! I prefer to watch them practicing at the British Football Acedemy - better quality!

Oh - and tickets were free but I think face value was something like 1,500 but there are a lot of offers around

Ulver_684
Expert on Something

Re: Japanese football/soccer

Postby Ulver_684 » September 6th, 2007 9:12 pm

M_D_V wrote:Is anyone of you guys interested in Japanese football/soccer? I am a Júbilo Iwata (ジュビロ磐田) supporter myself, how about you?
Btw, Ryoichi Maeda is a cutie XD

M_D_V-san! :wink:

I'm also interest in Japanese soccer! I support Japanese team during Germany WorldCup 2006, I also have the jersey and the players picture. 8)

Return to “Japanese Food & Entertainment”