a Free Lifetime Account

Or sign up using Facebook

Japanese Dorama Ichi Ritoru no namida

Moderators: Moderator Team, Admin Team

wolfmaster
Been Around a Bit

Japanese Dorama Ichi Ritoru no namida

Postby wolfmaster » June 1st, 2007 12:21 am

I know there is a thread already on this, but it's old. I want to recommend this drama to all of you, you will cry 1 liter of tears!!

Its a story about a 15 year old girl diagnosed with a neuro-degenerative disorder. I hate sad drama, but this one is based on a true story and the way it was done, was just perfect.

weatherbey
New in Town

Postby weatherbey » June 22nd, 2007 9:45 pm

Oh i loved this drama!!!It is one of my favorites It was so sad, i cried so much! Also I really like nishikido ryo who plays Harto.

The OST for tis dorama was really nice aswell

I also recommend!!!

Get 40% OFF
Zolarius
New in Town

Postby Zolarius » August 18th, 2007 4:02 pm

The Wikipedia article for the drama (Mild spoilers in the synopsis section):
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1_Litre_Of_Tears

This is one of my favourite dramas. I recommend it to anyone.

Joey
Expert on Something

Postby Joey » August 18th, 2007 4:49 pm

i know i shouldn't rate the quality of a drama based on the actors acting in it but, a while back i was planning on watching this drama but before i did i watched a drama called taiyou no uta which stars the main girl from 1 litre of tears and in taiyou no uta she has a medical condition that is killing her body and after watching her be a sick person in that drama i really had no desire to go through with the process again. lets just say after watching taiyou no uta i try to stick to light hearted romance/ comedy dramas.
一期一会

shungen
Been Around a Bit

Postby shungen » August 19th, 2007 11:03 am

yeah~ this is definitely a good watch...also I would recommend 「14才の母」...(the 14 year old mother)...another series that would make one teary...

Japtalian
New in Town

Postby Japtalian » August 28th, 2007 2:04 am

This drama made me cry, I ran out of tissues and had to use toilet paper. So sad...

deedo
New in Town

Postby deedo » September 4th, 2007 3:32 pm

i just finished watching the 8th episode and i cried for 20 minutes....

Fortunately i watched it at home and not in the train like the other 7 ortherwise people would have looked at be like i was some kind of weirdo :lol:

jimmy33
New in Town

Postby jimmy33 » September 16th, 2007 1:00 pm

I would say this has to be one of the few shows I’ve seen in a while that I felt genuinely touched after watching. The entire cast seemed to compliment each other very well in the collaboration of the story, and the strong sense of goodwill you could find in most of the characters was very heartwarming. Thanks for the recommendation.

wolfmaster
Been Around a Bit

Postby wolfmaster » September 19th, 2007 5:48 am

I'm glad you guys enjoyed it. I was crying so hard when

SPOILERS

the little sister was yelling at her brother. And also when she couldn' walk to the bathroom and wet herself and her boyfriend walked in... *tears up again *

evita
New in Town

Postby evita » November 25th, 2007 7:50 am

I cried in every single episode of this drama. I watched it because I love Nishikido Ryo. Also Sawajiri Erika was so good in it, but in real life she has a bad personality.
I haven't watched it for almost two years... I should watch it again

And also when she couldn' walk to the bathroom and wet herself and her boyfriend walked in
But he wasn't her boyfriend; she rejected him.

Did anyone see other Ryo-chan dramas?
Teru Teru Kazoku
Ganbatte Ikimashoi
Attention Please

For Teru Teru Kazoku I've only been able to find a few episodes, but I watched the other two all the way through and they were very good. He was also in last winter's Kanjani8 winter drama series; those were fun. He was in a few others but I can't find them anywhere. Speaking of K8, does anyone know them? I absolutely adore them.

Return to “Japanese Food & Entertainment”