Start Learning Japanese in the next 30 Seconds with
a Free Lifetime Account

Or sign up using Facebook

Sending flowers in Japan from another country :)

Moderators: Moderator Team, Admin Team

circa86
Been Around a Bit

Sending flowers in Japan from another country :)

Postby circa86 » December 26th, 2006 3:22 am

Hello everyone,

Just curious if anyone knows of a good way to do this. My girlfriends birthday is coming up and I was wondering if there was a way to do this. Maybe online or otherwise.

My Japanese is still fairly limited, but I have a lot of friends that could help out if it involved calling a place in Japan and having them send it.

thanks

-Andoru :P

Bueller_007
Expert on Something

Re: Sending flowers in Japan from another country :)

Postby Bueller_007 » December 26th, 2006 3:51 am

circa86 wrote:Hello everyone,

Just curious if anyone knows of a good way to do this. My girlfriends birthday is coming up and I was wondering if there was a way to do this. Maybe online or otherwise.

My Japanese is still fairly limited, but I have a lot of friends that could help out if it involved calling a place in Japan and having them send it.

thanks

-Andoru :P

I'm relatively sure you can do this on Rakuten's website, or on some of the large dept. store websites like Hankyu.

AFAICS, there's no reason they wouldn't take a foreign Visa card. Only problem for you might be actually understanding the ordering forms and whatnot.

Get 40% OFF
circa86
Been Around a Bit

Postby circa86 » December 26th, 2006 4:44 am

thanks,

i did a few searches and there are actually quite a few online places that can do it its seems

thanks again

Bueller_007
Expert on Something

Postby Bueller_007 » December 26th, 2006 4:57 am

circa86 wrote:thanks,

i did a few searches and there are actually quite a few online places that can do it its seems

thanks again

No worries.

Return to “Visiting Japan”