Start Learning Japanese in the next 30 Seconds with
a Free Lifetime Account

Or sign up using Facebook

Traveling to japan. Looking for information, tips, hints :)

Moderators: Moderator Team, Admin Team

mdma
New in Town

Traveling to japan. Looking for information, tips, hints :)

Postby mdma » January 11th, 2011 12:13 pm

Hi Everyone.

I'm traveling to Japan this sunday,16 Jan! I'm going to be staying for a whole nine weeks, yay! My current travel plans cover the first three nights in Tokyo, after that I have nothing booked or plnned! :shock:

One of the best things I like about travelling is that spirit of adventure, going to new places, meeting new people, learning, seeing and eating.

So what I'm asking for are tips, hints, suggestions, out of the way places, temples, towns, parks, places to see, things to do and anything else anyone can think of. It doesn't matter how big or small, if it's something you've seen and thought "that's cool!" then please tell me about it! It doesn't matter where in japan it's located because i'll be going everywhere :)

Thanks you reading and I look forward to your sugestions

Brendan

KingDog
Been Around a Bit

Postby KingDog » June 5th, 2011 3:29 pm

This comes completely too late, but for future visitors to Japan you may find some tips on things to do and see at our travel site I Heart Japan - http://www.iheartjapan.ca/

It's kind of a labor of love dedicated to finding fun things to do and see around Japan :D

Get 40% OFF
manxmike
New in Town

Postby manxmike » October 16th, 2011 6:03 pm

Thanks for the link. Heading to Japan in April and need all the help I can get! :D

Return to “Visiting Japan”