Start Learning Japanese in the next 30 Seconds with
a Free Lifetime Account

Or sign up using Facebook

Anyone wants to meet up? (Any of the big cities)

Moderators: Moderator Team, Admin Team

Bissen
Been Around a Bit

Anyone wants to meet up? (Any of the big cities)

Postby Bissen » September 29th, 2010 5:46 pm

Hey guys

So, I'm finally in Japan, and currently residing at a guesthouse in Fukuoka, and since things can quickly get a little big/lonely, I'd really love to have someone to go with!

As mentioned, I'm currently in Fukuoka, but plan on going to Hiroshima in a few days. I'm also going to Osaka, Yokohama, Kyoto, Tokyo, Nara, Sendai - pretty much all the big cities (I have a 3 week JR pass), and going all the way to Hokkaido, so if anyone wants to hang out some time, I'd be really happy!

If you want some facts about me, here goes:
Girl, 19 years old, just travelling Japan a little, doing a homestay in Hokkaido when my pass runs out.

If anyone's up for it, let's hang out! I have no set travelplans

furukawahomebiz8420
New in Town

Postby furukawahomebiz8420 » October 25th, 2010 5:14 am

Heya Bissen,
I`ll love to hang out with you! Im actually Japanese, but I`ve been staying out of Japan ever since I was young, and just got here.. I`ve got an apartment in Shinjuku (6mins away from Nakai station). I live alone, my Japanese isn`t very good, and Im still adjusting (sucks being an alien in your own land).

A bit about my me :
Guy, 23, Japanese, just got here less than a month ago, can`t speak Japanese very well

Hook me up, and we can hang out! :)

Get 40% OFF
Bissen
Been Around a Bit

Darn!

Postby Bissen » November 27th, 2010 4:05 pm

You know what, it's kinda funny, cos I'm in Shinjuku right now (Akebonobashi, Ace Inn (capsule hotel)), but I am leaving for Denmark tomorrow early in the morning :(

Sigh... Sorry

Return to “Visiting Japan”