a Free Lifetime Account

Or sign up using Facebook

Visiting the JapanesePod101 team in Tokyo

Moderators: Moderator Team, Admin Team

rafa
New in Town

Visiting the JapanesePod101 team in Tokyo

Postby rafa » February 28th, 2010 11:36 pm

Hi, JP101 fans. I'm going to be in Tokyo for a few days in May and I'd like to visit the JP101 offices or studios while I'm there. Searching with Google, I found the web pages of a couple of JP101 listeners who had also made the JP101 pilgrimage, met some of the staff and blogged about their experiences, so I know it's possible (or used to be).

Has anyone else on this forum checked into visiting the JP101 team? And does anyone have an e-mail address or other contact info for someone at the company who could help me arrange a visit? Thanks.

Rafael

Jessi
JapanesePod101.com Team Member

Postby Jessi » March 1st, 2010 12:13 am

Hi Rafael!
We love having listeners come visit us at the office when they are in Tokyo :) Please e-mail us at letting us know when you'll be in Tokyo, and we can set something up! :wink:
♪ JapanesePod101.com ♪ 好評配信中!
Leave us a message in the forum if you have any comments, questions, or feedback!

Get 40% OFF
rafa
New in Town

Postby rafa » March 4th, 2010 4:22 am

Thanks for the reply, Jessi. On the same day I posted my forum query, I dropped a quick e-mail to and explained that I would like to pay the JP101 folks a visit. Unfortunately, I still haven't received a reply. Should I write again? Thanks.

Rafael

Return to “Visiting Japan”