60%
No
40%

Total votes: 10

lonna_senpai
Established Presence

COLLEGE TRIP TO JAPAN

Postby lonna_senpai » November 29th, 2007 8:17 pm

Hello! This year I am starting work as a Japanese student aid and I've already hit my first problem.
A TRIP TO JAPAN!!!

I know in high school there are many travel agencies willing to accommodate but for college it seems to be a lot harder. I don't think it matters where in Japan just as long as it isn't super expensive. My teacher said she would like it to be about a week.

If anyone knows of ANY type of agency like this please let me know!!! :o

MUCH APPRECIATED!!!!!!!!!!!! Lonna

Ulver_684
Expert on Something

Re: COLLEGE TRIP TO JAPAN

Postby Ulver_684 » November 29th, 2007 8:53 pm

lonna_senpai wrote:Hello! This year I am starting work as a Japanese student aid and I've already hit my first problem.
A TRIP TO JAPAN!!!

I know in high school there are many travel agencies willing to accommodate but for college it seems to be a lot harder. I don't think it matters where in Japan just as long as it isn't super expensive. My teacher said she would like it to be about a week.

If anyone knows of ANY type of agency like this please let me know!!! :o

MUCH APPRECIATED!!!!!!!!!!!! Lonna

Lonna_senpai-san! :wink:

What happent to you? I sent you a mixi invitation and you haven't mixi in! :shock:
Please let me know how it went on your trip to Japan. Did you find Japanese friends to tour you around? remember here is your other topic:

http://www.japanesepod101.com/forum/vie ... php?t=2004

Get 40% OFF
lonna_senpai
Established Presence

Postby lonna_senpai » November 29th, 2007 10:43 pm

I never went ::SIGH:: It was a disaster! I never got the other mail for the Mixi...Could you send it again! I know I'm a pain!! :? I think it might have gone in my spam but I will triple check this time!!!!

Ulver_684
Expert on Something

Postby Ulver_684 » December 6th, 2007 12:41 am

lonna_senpai wrote:I never went ::SIGH:: It was a disaster! I never got the other mail for the Mixi...Could you send it again! I know I'm a pain!! :? I think it might have gone in my spam but I will triple check this time!!!!

Lonna_senpai-san! :wink:

I have sent you another mixi invite, please check your e-mail now!
It's ok I want to be friends from guys/girls of my safe age 20's+. 8)

Return to “Visiting Japan”