a Free Lifetime Account

Or sign up using Facebook

Visiting JapanesePod101....help!!

Moderators: Moderator Team, Admin Team

docmac
New in Town

Visiting JapanesePod101....help!!

Postby docmac » July 24th, 2007 12:12 am

Howdy. I'll be in Tokyo on Wednesday (leaving in about 12 hours) and I wanted to drop off a few gifts for the jpod crew. Peter was kind enough to let me know when they would be there, but I told him I had the address and then found I didn't. Busy as he is, I may not hear back from him before I leave. Could someone give me the address (I know it's in Akasaka)...I'll be staying in Asakusa, so any tips on finding the place would be appreciated as well. Sorry to be such a baka gaijin.
Thanks much.
Glen McFerren, M.D.
docmac
email
Promise I'm not a psycho stalker....no, really....

Tom
Established Presence

Postby Tom » August 2nd, 2007 11:17 am

I'd like to visit, too, but I don't have the address. Did you find out how to find the place?

Email: alltom at gmail.com
By the way, I made it to Japan

Get 40% OFF
docmac
New in Town

Postby docmac » August 3rd, 2007 1:14 am

Howdy. Yes, I found the place....I don't have the address on me now, but I found it by looking up Erklaren (sp?) who sponsor jpod101, and it was their akasaka address...on the fifth floor. The visit was one of the highlights of this trip to japan, and everyone there was more friendly and supportive than I could have imagined. If you can't find the address that way let me know and I might be able to track it down....it was a short walk from the station (so short a taxi refused to take me when I didn't know how close it was). And good luck with your trip!!
Docmac :D

Return to “Visiting Japan”