Or sign up using Facebook

Company promotional material - Translation check

Moderators: Moderator Team, Admin Team

karimsiera47802272
New in Town

Company promotional material - Translation check

Postby karimsiera47802272 » October 23rd, 2012 9:48 am

Hello Everyone!

I've been lurking those forums for a while and finally decided to sign up to improve my Japanese and to ask for the help of You experts! :D

I'm barely more than a beginner in Japanese but my boss decided to assign a difficult task: to transalte my company presentation in Japanese...

I tried but most likely its a mess :?
I tried to translate literally most of the time, I added a sentence in a paragraph to add emphasis.

Thanks for any help.
Last edited by karimsiera47802272 on November 11th, 2012 11:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

natsukoy9313
JapanesePod101.com Team Member

Re: Company promotional material - Translation check

Postby natsukoy9313 » October 26th, 2012 12:34 pm

karimsiera47802272 -san,
Hello! Thank you for singing up with us! :D
Wow...it's a very difficult task... :shock:
Unfortunately, our site staff cannot really help you because this is not about our lessons... :(
Hope you'll find some other way to get a good help!

Natsuko(奈津子),
Team JapanesePod101.com

Get 40% OFF
mmmason8967
Expert on Something

Re: Company promotional material - Translation check

Postby mmmason8967 » October 26th, 2012 10:25 pm

karimsiera47802272 wrote:To learn more about why XXXX bullion is preferred by leading banks, government and financial institutions, investors and collectors worldwide, visit http://www.XXXX.com – and raise the bar.

I have visited XXXX's website. You might like to let your web programmer know that disabling the right-click in JavaScript is very annoying but extremely easy to work around. Please ask him or her not to do it.

As the very first to embellish its bars with decorative motifs, XXXX products offers an extraordinary range of shapes and designs from which to choose. The most famous of those design is, of course, the exquisite XXXX, a XXXX signature that quickly became an emblem of outstanding quality throughout the world.

This exquisite XXXX of which you speak, does it by any chance look anything like this?

マイケル

Return to “Practice Japanese - 日本語を練習しましょう”