a Free Lifetime Account

Or sign up using Facebook

先輩たち、チェークしていただきませんか

Moderators: Moderator Team, Admin Team

clysuhada1565
New in Town

先輩たち、チェークしていただきませんか

Postby clysuhada1565 » November 16th, 2010 9:36 am

i've got a presentation homework from my sensei.. the topic is a bit difficult for me, it's 志 for my country.
could anyone please check the grammar or the vocabulary whether it's correct or not...
i believe there are so many japanese master in this forum.. (´・ω・`)

since i'm still a newbie in japanese, please don't get frustrated if you found a lot of mistaken.. Σ( ̄□ ̄)

最近のAの状態はかわいそうだと思います。
I think A's recently condition is quite pitiful.

天然資源に恵まれているし、人材もいいですから、実は豊かな国です。
actually it's a rich country,because it has so many natural resources and good human resources.

でも、人々はわがままで、たいだですから、状態が悪くなります。
but the condition become bad because of it's people selfishness and laziness

だから私はAの人々が勤勉になって、他人や環境に関心があるようになるという志があります。
that's why i wish A's people can become more diligent, and concern for other people as well as the environment.

人々がわがままじゃなくなると、大きい変化をもたらせるとおもいます。
i believe, if the people are not selfish, there can be a big changes in this country.

例えば、政治家がわがままじゃなかったら、汚職をするはずがなくて、国のためにいい事を動力すると思います。
for example, if the politicians were not selfish, they wouldn't do corruption and they will do good things for this country.

それから、政治だけでなく、経済も良くなったり、いろいろ国の問題も解決できます。
and, not only in politics but the economics will also be better, many problems in the country can also be solved.

実業家(じつぎょうか)が環境に関心があったら、天然資源を利用しすぎるはずがないでしょう。
if industrialist concern about the environment, they won't exploit the natural resources.

木を切り倒しすぎる事がないし、汚染もあまりないから、もっといい環境になるんでしょう。
there wont be to much tree cutting, and bad pollution. it would be a better environment then.

i got stuck at this point.. (;><)O
i think i'll continue it later..

Jessi
JapanesePod101.com Team Member

Postby Jessi » November 17th, 2010 12:15 am

clysuhada1565さん,
Are you sure you're a newbie? :lol: Or did you already have it checked/revised by someone? I just gave it a quick look over and didn't see any major problems. In fact, the grammar looks pretty much perfect...
♪ JapanesePod101.com ♪ 好評配信中!
Leave us a message in the forum if you have any comments, questions, or feedback!

Get 40% OFF
clysuhada1565
New in Town

Postby clysuhada1565 » November 24th, 2010 1:55 pm

it haven't been checked by anyone. (if i have somebody to checked it for me i wont post it here) :D
i think i'm still a newbie, bcause it takes too many times to make this presentation..and i'm not sure with my ability to make a presentation :(
you notice that i'm a newbie right away if you hear my 会話.. (unless i have 5 minutes to think before saying 1 sentence) LOL

however.. チェックしてくれて、ありがとうございました。 :)

Return to “Practice Japanese - 日本語を練習しましょう”