はじめはして、ゾイです。

このトッピクでなんでもについてはなせますがかんじでかかないでください。

これはわたしのにばんめのポーストだけだからエチケットはまだならいませんでした。『すむません!』

ひとつのことをしつもんしたいです。どこでにほんごでならうはじめましたか?わたしは、しょうがっこうで。。。

じゃね。

Psy
Expert on Something

Postby Psy » July 8th, 2008 7:10 am

じつは かなだけで かくと ぶんしょうが もっと よみにくくなるとおもいますが・・・ にほんごを ならうのは、わたしは ほとんど どくがくだけれど、じゅぎょうを うけたこともあります。みちは ながくても あきらめずに あるきつづけようと きめました、まだへたなのに・・・

・・・だからここに います。よろしく。 :lol:
High time to finish what I've started. || Anki vocabulary drive: 5,000/10k. Restart coming soon. || Dig my Road to Katakana tutorial on the App store.

Join by May 6th
zoedixon
New in Town

Postby zoedixon » July 8th, 2008 10:51 am

すみません、わたしはにほんごがへたです。サイさんのポーストをちょっとわからなかった。いみは:Using only kana makes the meaning of sentences more obscure and therefore makes what is said more difficult to understand. This can leave people feeling discouraged and cause them to give up studying Japanese? ですか?

サイさんのポーストのよむときに I realized that what you are saying is true!! かんじがないことをよむことがむずかしいですね!わたしのもんだいは、かんじはじしょでしらべることがむずかしいとおもいます。

Really what would suit me (and I'm assuming other beginners) is to be able to read posts with kanji with furigana. I think this is difficult (if not impossible) to do on a regular computer. So perhaps the best scenario is to post in kanji and also put a kana translation so that people like me who are still relying fairly heavily on their dictionary can look up the words they don't yet understand. What do you think?

- ゾイ

Rod Wadd
Been Around a Bit

Postby Rod Wadd » July 8th, 2008 1:24 pm

ゾーイさんは「りかいちゃん」というプログラムしってますか?カンジのよみかたやエイゴのイミをセツメイするプログラムなので、とてもベンリだとおもいます。

ちなみに、にほんゴをうつときに、カンジがじどうにでるでしょう?わたしにとって、カンジをおぼえるためにそれがホントウにやくにたちます。

Psy
Expert on Something

Postby Psy » July 8th, 2008 8:05 pm

ええ、いうまでもなく、ニホンゴをべんきょうするなら リカイちゃんが 「絶対必需品」(ぜったいひつじゅひん)!

ジツはニホンゴをニュウリョクするとき、カンジのカキカタについてあまりカンがえていないんですが、ときどきカンジによってカンジじょうほうポップアップウインドーもでて、これはカンジのツカイワケをきめるとき(むずかしいセツメイがおおいのに)トッテモべんりなキノウだとおもいます。

zoedixonさん、ざっきトウコウしたのは、えいやくをしてみたら・・・

"Actually I find sentences written only with kana harder to read. As for my learning, though I'm mostly a self-study, I have taken classes before. The road is long, and even though I'm still bad it it, I've decided to keep on walking."
High time to finish what I've started. || Anki vocabulary drive: 5,000/10k. Restart coming soon. || Dig my Road to Katakana tutorial on the App store.

Fujisaki
New in Town

Postby Fujisaki » July 31st, 2008 10:55 am

そうですね。今〈いま〉までぜんぜん考〈かんが〉えていませんが漢字〈かんじ〉を使〈つか〉わないと読〈よ〉むことがおそくなります。

サイさん,何年〈なんねん〉ぐらい日本語〈にほんご〉を勉強〈べんきょう〉していますか。サイさんがとても上手〈じょうず〉だと思〈おも〉います。みんなさんは何時〈いつ〉日本語〈にほんご〉を勉強〈べんきょう〉しはじまりましたか。

Return to “Practice Japanese - 日本語を練習しましょう”