Please guide me.
Great post.

team.relationships
Expert on Something

Re: How To Learn Japanese Language?

Postby team.relationships » December 30th, 2017 9:48 pm

Hi annellemurray,

Welcome to JapanesePod101.com!

Are you an absolute beginner? If you are and you have no experience with Japanese at all, I suggest you start with the very basics: the alphabet and how to read and write Japanese. There is a whole series dedicated to the alphabet and learning how to write, so please consider starting there.

Another series that is worth watching really early in your Japanese learning is our pronunciation-related lessons.
You would then be ready to start with one of our main series, the Absolute Beginner series.

The next step would be the Beginner series, then the Upper Beginner, the Lower Intermediate, Intermediate, and finally the Upper Intermediate series. Each lesson of these series contains a dialogue and focuses on grammar, vocabulary, vocabulary usage, sample sentences and cultural notes.

In between these series, you can of course listen or watch other series too, depending on what appeals to you and your needs. However, the core grammar is found on the aforementioned series.

Should you need extra help with grammar, check out our grammar banks:
https://www.JapanesePod101.com/Japanese-grammar/

As for enriching your vocabulary, you can check out the vocabulary lists:
https://www.JapanesePod101.com/Japanese-vocabulary-lists/
We're constantly adding new content. Check out the other options under the menu ""Vocabulary"" as well.

I hope this is helpful. If you have any more questions about the website or Japanese, don't hesitate to contact us again.

Wishing you all the best!
Cristiane
Team JapanesePod101.com
Get 40% OFF

Return to “Learn All About Japanese”