a Free Lifetime Account

Or sign up using Facebook

trainee jobs in Japan?

Moderators: Moderator Team, Admin Team

momo88
New in Town

trainee jobs in Japan?

Postby momo88 » July 8th, 2008 3:49 pm

I'm currently a student in Teko center for design and crafts in Herning, Denmark, I'm studying to become a clothing designer, and therefore I'm searching for a Trainee job in Japan, the thing is, the factory have to be owned by someone from Denmark or have a partner who is Danish, and must work with either clothing design, production, or construction. It does not have to be a grand factory it can also be privately owned, they only have to be in possession of 1 industrial sowing machine.

I'm 20 year old Girl, fluent speaking in English,

If anyone here knows about any factory, or company like I described above, please contact me, or If anyone is interested in having a trainee from Denmark then I'd be delighted to hear from you.

More information and stuff like that comes later ^^

Thank you in advance
Momo

dat5h
Been Around a Bit

Postby dat5h » July 8th, 2008 5:18 pm

I'm sorry, I'm not in that industry, but I was wondering if you meant that the owner of the Japanese factory had to be Danish? Does that also include Danish companies that have factories in Japan? How does your school setup traineeships? Are they not able to help you find this position? You might want to look for companies that have multiple international factories and then call up the headquarters in Denmark. These companies may even be able to direct you to a company that can help, if they're nice enough. Sorry that I couldn't really help.

がんばってください。
デレック

Get 40% OFF
momo88
New in Town

Postby momo88 » July 8th, 2008 5:27 pm

dat5h wrote:I'm sorry, I'm not in that industry, but I was wondering if you meant that the owner of the Japanese factory had to be Danish? Does that also include Danish companies that have factories in Japan? How does your school setup traineeships? Are they not able to help you find this position? You might want to look for companies that have multiple international factories and then call up the headquarters in Denmark. These companies may even be able to direct you to a company that can help, if they're nice enough. Sorry that I couldn't really help.

がんばってください。

yeah thats what I ment, my school does not have any contact with Japan, but they said, I were welcome to fine a spot myself. so I'm searching^^

I don't know all that much about how they set it up, but if I find a spot who wants to have a trainee, my school will contact them and they come to an agreemant.
the trainee period is 2 month at a time, then I go home for 6 weeks of school and then back to the factory for 2 more months^^
momo

dat5h
Been Around a Bit

Postby dat5h » July 8th, 2008 5:34 pm

It might not hurt if you contact some companies that have international connections and possibly ask for advice. I'm not sure about how people would react to that though. That school co-op system sounds pretty interesting. It should be a great experience no matter what happens.
デレック

momo88
New in Town

Postby momo88 » July 8th, 2008 5:39 pm

thank you I will try that^^ yes I should be a great experience, and I really hope I find a good trainee job.
momo

spidey
Established Presence

Postby spidey » July 10th, 2008 3:08 am

Japan Times is the best paper for job hunters in Japan.

momo88
New in Town

thank you

Postby momo88 » July 11th, 2008 5:56 am

I'm currently in japan, so if I have the time I'll look for that magazine/paper^^

Return to “Working & Studying in Japan”