a Free Lifetime Account

Or sign up using Facebook

Tuttle Flashcard Kanji Review App and file

Moderators: Moderator Team, Admin Team

rshiplett
Established Presence

Tuttle Flashcard Kanji Review App and file

Postby rshiplett » April 28th, 2012 5:00 pm

I have added a Curl app and a CSV file for reviewing the Kanji on the Tuttle Flashcards at http://kanji.aule-browser.com/

The app and the CSV file include the Kanji, UNICODE utf-8 codepoint, the Henshall number (1st ed.) and meanings given in the Kanjidic2 XML file resource (the app shows 7 of a max of 14 and the CSV file has a max of 12 from those possible 14.)

If your browser is set to remember form data, it will remember where you last were in the Curl app'.

The Tuttle app and file can be found on the HTML page under the Henshall and Heisig app's.

The CSV file is comma-separated with 16 fields and a 3-line header; the EOL are CRLF.

There are a total of 1945 entries (the Henshall book was a Tuttle publication with the1945 entries in a different sequence.)

rshiplett
Established Presence

buttons for continuous review

Postby rshiplett » May 3rd, 2012 5:48 pm

I have added two Kanji-labeled buttons - holding them down cycles the kanji every 1.5 seconds

Using the bottom controls permits racing ahead quickly.

I run forward 20, turn off English, run back 20 a few minutes later

Feedback would be great ...

Get 40% OFF
rshiplett
Established Presence

toggle English On-Off

Postby rshiplett » May 3rd, 2012 6:03 pm

You do not need to actually click in the checkbox.

The label beside it is also active - so clicking below the English panel and then returning to it will "toggle" useful for checking the trnaslation on some one Kanji.

Return to “Japanese Resources & Reviews”