Or sign up using Facebook

Iphone App For Viewing J Pod 101 PDFs

Moderators: Moderator Team, Admin Team

Which App Is Better For JPod101 PDFs

File Magnet
50%
Air Sharing
50%
Another App (Please Post And Say Which One!)
No votes

Total votes: 2

stevesayskanpai
Been Around a Bit

Iphone App For Viewing J Pod 101 PDFs

Postby stevesayskanpai » February 2nd, 2009 4:59 am

I've been looking at a few reviews of two Ipod touch apps that allow you to store offline word files and more importantly pdfs. These are AirSharing and FileMagnet.

Despite there being reviews of both of these apps, I haven't yet found an review specifically noting the differences when viewing pdfs.

As I'm gonna buy one of these apps almost exclusively to look at J Pod pdfs while I listen to the audio, I was wondering if anyone has any experience with both/either of these apps- which is better for the pdfs?

Cheers!

Javizy
Expert on Something

Postby Javizy » February 7th, 2009 1:03 am

Have you transferred any PDF's yet? Hopefully my router will arrive tomorrow, so I'll be looking to download one of these readers. I've got the eBook reader called Stanza, which is free and cool because it divides the file into iPod-sized pages, but apparently it doesn't support Japanese very well. If you search for 'PDF' a few other applications other than those you mentioned come up.

I was also thinking about manga which is about on the Internet in PDF form, so that could be another use for these applications. I don't have any at the moment, but I'll have a search around. If you can handle full on Japanese text, you might be interested in the iBunko app which comes with a good number of books by classic authors, and you can download thousands more online.
Get 40% OFF

Return to “Japanese Resources & Reviews”