Or sign up using Facebook

Australian Podcasts

Moderators: Moderator Team, Admin Team

maxiewawa
Expert on Something

Australian Podcasts

Postby maxiewawa » October 22nd, 2007 7:07 am

忙しくて、すみません!
I won't write another post introducing SBS podcasting, I'll just copy/paste what I wrote at KoreanClass. You can just substitute every instance of "Korean" and "KoreanClass" with "Japanese" and "Japanesepod".

http://www20.sbs.com.au/podcasting/index.php?action=browse&catid=7
Someone from Chinesepod put me onto SBS podcasting. SBS (Special Broadcasting Service) is an Australian network that puts on TV and radio shows that the major networks don't put on. Of course, this means that sometimes they are rubbish, but you get some real gems!

Follow the link and you'll come to a page with links to various programs. I'm KoreanClass listeners will be interested in SBS Korean, but multi-lingual listeners (Hi Hyunwoo!) might find other programs/languages interesting too.

Each program has its own RSS feed, which should be familiar to KoreanClass listeners.

Ulver_684
Expert on Something

Re: Australian Podcasts

Postby Ulver_684 » October 23rd, 2007 7:01 pm

maxiewawa wrote:忙しくて、すみません!
I won't write another post introducing SBS podcasting, I'll just copy/paste what I wrote at KoreanClass. You can just substitute every instance of "Korean" and "KoreanClass" with "Japanese" and "Japanesepod".

http://www20.sbs.com.au/podcasting/index.php?action=browse&catid=7
Someone from Chinesepod put me onto SBS podcasting. SBS (Special Broadcasting Service) is an Australian network that puts on TV and radio shows that the major networks don't put on. Of course, this means that sometimes they are rubbish, but you get some real gems!

Follow the link and you'll come to a page with links to various programs. I'm KoreanClass listeners will be interested in SBS Korean, but multi-lingual listeners (Hi Hyunwoo!) might find other programs/languages interesting too.

Each program has its own RSS feed, which should be familiar to KoreanClass listeners.

Maxiewawa-san!:wink:

I saw this on KC101 forums so does this apply to both:?

Get 40% OFF
maxiewawa
Expert on Something

Postby maxiewawa » October 23rd, 2007 11:56 pm

Yes! Just click the link and you'll see all the languages.

Return to “Japanese Resources & Reviews”