Or sign up using Facebook

Use this website to prepare for JLPT 5?

Moderators: Moderator Team, Admin Team

jon987
New in Town

Use this website to prepare for JLPT 5?

Postby jon987 » June 6th, 2010 7:39 pm

Hi,

I've been self studying Japanese for several years and completed a 3 year part time course in Japanese language at my local university (it was an evening class, 3 hours a week and I gained a foundation certificate in Japanese Language).

I think I've almost reached the level of proficiency required to pass the JLPT 5 exam but not completely (for example, I know 90% of the kanji, at least for the old JLPT 4, and when doing a past JLPT 4 exam paper I noticed there are some topics I've never come across - there are just some bits missing but I'm OK with most of it).

I discovered this website a few days ago and I'm really impressed so far. The lessons are great!!
I was hoping maybe I could use this site to self study and prepare for the JLPT 5 - is this possible? Can anyone point me in the right direction with this? Maybe a list of relevant lessons that are perfect for the JLPT 5 (or old JLPT 4)?

Any advice would be appreciated! I love the Japanese language and it is one of my life goals to learn it (I'm not giving up!).

jon987
New in Town

Postby jon987 » June 6th, 2010 9:00 pm

Get 40% OFF
Jessi
JapanesePod101.com Team Member

Postby Jessi » June 7th, 2010 12:10 am

Yes, please take a listen to our old Level 4 (N5) series! :D You can find all six of them here:
http://www.japanesepod101.com/index.php ... &order=asc
♪ JapanesePod101.com ♪ 好評配信中!
Leave us a message in the forum if you have any comments, questions, or feedback!

Return to “JLPT (Japanese Language Proficiency Test) - 日本語能力試験”