a Free Lifetime Account

Or sign up using Facebook

JLPT 4 Study Guide!

Moderators: Moderator Team, Admin Team

slaughterj
Been Around a Bit

JLPT 4 Study Guide!

Postby slaughterj » August 26th, 2008 12:18 am

After much work, we have finally completed the JLPT Level 4 Study Guide! This guide is designed as a convenient 150 page 4"x6" study reference for the JLPT Level 4 and contains the content for the JLPT Level 4 listed in the JLPT Test Content Specification, namely expressions, kanji, grammar, and vocabulary. It also includes (1) the kanji categorized by subject and the vocabulary categorized by tested kanji, (2) brief explanations and example sentences for the tested grammar, (3) some vocabulary categories to help learn related words, and (4) example sentences to help clarify many words and how certain particles are used with verbs and objects. While our website is in process (soon to be at www.jlptstudyguide.com), sample pages are available for viewing at: http://www.4shared.com/file/60463974/d6 ... Pages.html
(they may not look the best in the file, but look great printed!)

This guide is currently at the printers and expected to be available to ship in about two weeks at a price of $30.00. However, for the limited first printing, we will be offering free shipping, while supplies last! Until our website is up, payments can be made via paypal to .

For any questions, please write us at . Note, we will be traveling for business over the next several days, so please be patient for responses during that time.

Also, if you have any suggestions about other places to promote this guide, please let us know!

His_Royal_Mudge
New in Town

Postby His_Royal_Mudge » August 26th, 2008 11:40 am

sounds good!

dang, I'm in the middle of making a mini-grammar guide for JLPT 4 so I guess you put me out of a job, eh? :P

Get 40% OFF
slaughterj
Been Around a Bit

Postby slaughterj » August 26th, 2008 11:34 pm

His_Royal_Mudge wrote:sounds good!

dang, I'm in the middle of making a mini-grammar guide for JLPT 4 so I guess you put me out of a job, eh? :P

Sorry about that! :lol:

His_Royal_Mudge
New in Town

Postby His_Royal_Mudge » August 27th, 2008 11:06 am

well, I wasn't going to publish it as such - it's more something that I've been doing for myself so to speak.

slaughterj
Been Around a Bit

Postby slaughterj » September 2nd, 2008 10:55 pm

We have just returned from our travels, so can finally provide an update. Thanks for the emails we have received - to let everyone know the answer to a commonly emailed question, the book should be finished at the printer midweek and immediately ready for shipment thereafter!

slaughterj
Been Around a Bit

Postby slaughterj » September 3rd, 2008 3:41 am

Revised sample pages link attached (much better quality, like the printing): http://www.4shared.com/file/61530845/3c ... esNew.html

Return to “JLPT (Japanese Language Proficiency Test) - 日本語能力試験”