Or sign up using Facebook

JLPT Practice Tests

Moderators: Moderator Team, Admin Team

marcus_ger
New in Town

JLPT Practice Tests

Postby marcus_ger » August 15th, 2008 4:45 pm

Hi there,

I'm new to JapanesePod101 and just signed up for premium membership yesterday. I already spent a year living in japan as an exchange student so I so i figured my level was somewhere between Beginners (S2) and Intermediate ... still wondering which is the best way of proceeding to learn japanese as i already know some grammar of the higher lessons but seem to have missed some of the lower ones.
Anyway, I'm planning to take the JLPT level 3 this year so I wanted to have a look at the practice tests where I'm a little puzzled as I could only see the Level 4 tests (clicking on a level 3 test didn't bring me to it) and also could I only see the questions (in the reading or listening part, for example) but not the text respectively the audio file that is needed to answer those questions.
Did i just not find the link or is this necessary information not available on japanesePop101 ?
If it is really not available here ... where is the point in posting the test-questions ?
Thanks in advance for your replies ;)

greetz from Germany

marcus_ger
New in Town

Postby marcus_ger » September 22nd, 2008 10:36 am

wow ... no answer in such a long time ... I'm sorry, but this seems kind of a lousy forum for me :?

Get 40% OFF
koda_1711
New in Town

Postby koda_1711 » September 22nd, 2008 12:55 pm

Return to “JLPT (Japanese Language Proficiency Test) - 日本語能力試験”