a Free Lifetime Account

Or sign up using Facebook

Practice JLPT tests on JapanesePod101.com

Moderators: Moderator Team, Admin Team

Starsss
New in Town

Practice JLPT tests on JapanesePod101.com

Postby Starsss » March 26th, 2008 6:11 pm

It seems like there are only practice tests for JLPT 3 and 4 on the site. Where are the ones for 1 and 2? Am I just missing it?

Also, are the actual tests easier/similar/more difficult than the ones on the site?

arrowisland
Been Around a Bit

Postby arrowisland » March 27th, 2008 1:28 pm

I agree, actually part of the reason I joined was to see the practice tests, and there are none for level two, at least that I can see.

Get 40% OFF
Starsss
New in Town

Postby Starsss » March 28th, 2008 2:58 pm

jkid wrote:I don't remember where but I read that they are working on tests for level 2.

When was this? Recently or some time ago?

jkid
JapanesePod101.com Team Member

Postby jkid » March 28th, 2008 3:36 pm

I think it was a little while ago but then again I could be dreaming. I'm pretty certain something about this was brought up. I suddenly don't feel so sure.. :)

Jason
JapanesePod101.com Team Member

Postby Jason » March 28th, 2008 8:17 pm

There've been plans to put up level 1 and 2 stuff for a long time now. We've just never gotten around to it. f(^_^);; We still want to, so don't give up on us!
Jason
Manager of Mobile & Mac Applications

avparker
New in Town

Postby avparker » May 6th, 2008 3:30 am

I just signed up - one of the main reasons was because the site advertises that you have JLPT practice exams - I will be taking JLPT 2 this year (I passed 3 in 2006).

I was very disappointed to find out there is no practice material for JLPT2 :cry:

Please Please Please can we have some material for JLPT 2 ???

markystar
Site Admin

Postby markystar » May 8th, 2008 4:06 am

i've been pushing for this for a while, and we will get it eventually.

in the meantime, all of the lesson related content/grammar/vocab questions are styled on JLPT tests, so if you do the lesson related questions it will be good practice. :D
ねぇ、ねぇ、私前にバンドキャンプでさ…

lilhil
New in Town

JLPT 2 Kyuu

Postby lilhil » August 31st, 2008 5:15 pm

Just posted on other thread relating to this...it's great that you guys are working on this but if the tests are NOT available on the site as of right now you should state that in the description of the feature...like other posters in this thread and the other related threads I signed up for the premium service mainly for 2 Kyuu practice...the other features are no doubt helpful but not the same as taking the practice exams...

Aside from this issue, I think Jpod is great :-)

Elfunko
Expert on Something

Postby Elfunko » September 1st, 2008 5:01 am

If you want the practice tests so bad go to the chinese website that has em all. Either search for em, or find em on a BB where someone else already posted links. Heres a hint, go to the cir homepage and look around the BB's a lil, clear as day.

Pat11
New in Town

JPLT 1 Materials

Postby Pat11 » September 1st, 2008 2:19 pm

I'll chime in too! I want more JPLT 1 materials in general - not just the tests~

lilhil
New in Town

Advanced Materials

Postby lilhil » September 1st, 2008 7:41 pm

I agree...I noted after checking out the grammar bank that advanced material is a bit scarce...

I've seen the tests on a Chinese website but had a hard time navigating the site to get to the actual test as I am not a student of Chinese :-) If anyone has a direct link to the tests I'd be much obliged

Clienad
Been Around a Bit

Postby Clienad » September 16th, 2008 10:13 am

It seams that some of the formatting of the Practice tests are also slightly broken in firefox 3.01. for instance one of the reading comprehension tests (L3 - 読解・どっかい・Reading #7) has a radio box missing which means you can only get 75% of the answers anyway.
I don't think that they have been updated since it started here in 2006 so its basically a rough guide of how you would do in a test and assessing what level you should aim at. Not a practical drilling experience.

Other parts of the site are much more up to date.

koda_1711
New in Town

Postby koda_1711 » September 19th, 2008 7:57 am

please, try this site. i hope it can help you something:
http://japanese.human.metro-u.ac.jp/mic-j/

adrianarcher
New in Town

Postby adrianarcher » November 26th, 2008 4:30 am

Greetings,

I too was looking forward to trying the JLPT practice tests created by the Jpod team so is there any chance that the non-level 4 kanji (and I suspect non-level 4 vocabulary too) can be removed from the level 4 test questions, before this year's test? Or am I missing something in My Settings?

Cheers,

Adrian.

... JUST ONE HOUR LATER ... I might just delete this post in a few minutes ... sure enough, clever me had set his kanji / kana viewing to the nastiest settings imaginable. All fixed now so onto those practice questions soon. Much obliged!

Return to “JLPT (Japanese Language Proficiency Test) - 日本語能力試験”