Lesson Notes

Unlock In-Depth Explanations & Exclusive Takeaways with Printable Lesson Notes

Unlock Lesson Notes and Transcripts for every single lesson. Sign Up for a Free Lifetime Account and Get 7 Days of Premium Access.

Safe & Secure. We respect your privacy
Or sign up using Facebook
Already a Member?

Lesson Transcript

4193 Comments

Hide
Please to leave a comment.
๐Ÿ˜„ ๐Ÿ˜ž ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜’ ๐Ÿ˜Ž ๐Ÿ˜  ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜… ๐Ÿ˜œ ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜‡ ๐Ÿ˜ด ๐Ÿ˜ฎ ๐Ÿ˜ˆ โค๏ธ๏ธ ๐Ÿ‘

JapanesePod101.com
Monday at 6:30 pm
Pinned Comment
Your comment is awaiting moderation.

Hi everyone!
Welcome to the first lesson of our Absolute Beginner series :)

This series is designed for anyone new to Japanese who wants to get started speaking and not worry about the fine details of grammar (If you are interested in a grammar-focused approach to learning Japanese, we recommend our Newbie Season 2 series!). We teach Japanese using easy-to-memorize patterns that you can start using right away. We start with 5 Introduction lessons to show you the basics, and then launch into a regular storyline starting with Lesson 6.

We hope you enjoy this series!

Sara Khalid
April 29th, 2017 at 4:28 pm
Your comment is awaiting moderation.

I loved the first lesson of lesson of absolute bigginer, i even downloaded it because i am teaching it to my friends and i myself learned the greetings and the formal and in formal and one more thing when would the second lesson plz notify me

April 28th, 2017 at 2:48 am
Your comment is awaiting moderation.

Krissie_nekoใ•ใ‚“ใ€
ใ“ใ‚“ใซใกใฏใ€‚

Thank you for posting.

Besides the audio lessons, we also offer Japanese video lessons :wink: Please check them out:

Feel free to let us know if you have any questions.

Cristiane (ใ‚ฏใƒชใ‚นใƒใ‚ขใƒ)
Team Japanesepod101.com

Krissie_neko
April 27th, 2017 at 8:31 pm
Your comment is awaiting moderation.

Is there no any video to watch?? Is it only an audio?? Sorry for asking too much since I only just started. I’m a total beginner in this site..

April 27th, 2017 at 12:46 pm
Your comment is awaiting moderation.

Hi everyone,

@Amanda Gozo, we have lesson notes for this lesson and I believe that will help you understand this lesson clearly. Click [Download PDFs] then [Lesson notes]

@Malcolm James, thank you for the kind message. I am glad to hear that you found our lesson easy. Thank you!

Jae
Team JapanesePod101.com

Malcolm James
April 27th, 2017 at 7:50 am
Your comment is awaiting moderation.

Thank you it makes the lesson so easy. I watch NHK for several hours every day. Love Japan and the people.

Malcolm

Amanda Gozho
April 26th, 2017 at 6:48 pm
Your comment is awaiting moderation.

Hello,,, is it possible to have the Japanese words spelt and written in English for me so that I can learn quicker, ,, it will help with my pronunciation, thank you

April 26th, 2017 at 5:18 pm
Your comment is awaiting moderation.

Hi Emin,
Thank you for the comment!

We are glad to hear you like our lesson :smile:

Keep studying with JapanesePod101.com
Cheers,
Miki(็พŽๅธŒ)
Team JapanesePod101.com

April 26th, 2017 at 5:11 pm
Your comment is awaiting moderation.

Hi Headphone kitsune,
Thank you for posting.

You are welcome!
We can tell you what Miku sings if these are only one or two sentences :wink:
Please let us know your favorite phrases in Miku’s song :thumbsup:

Keep studying with JapanesePod101.com
Cheers,
Miki(็พŽๅธŒ)
Team JapanesePod101.com

Emin
April 26th, 2017 at 1:06 pm
Your comment is awaiting moderation.

You’re the best!

Headphone kitsune
April 23rd, 2017 at 3:24 am
Your comment is awaiting moderation.

I would also like to thank you for teaching me the basics of japanese