Lesson Notes

Unlock In-Depth Explanations & Exclusive Takeaways with Printable Lesson Notes

Unlock Lesson Notes and Transcripts for every single lesson. Sign Up for a Free Lifetime Account and Get 7 Days of Premium Access.

Safe & Secure. We respect your privacy
Or sign up using Facebook
Already a Member?

Lesson Transcript

25 Comments

Hide
Please to leave a comment.
๐Ÿ˜„ ๐Ÿ˜ž ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜’ ๐Ÿ˜Ž ๐Ÿ˜  ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜… ๐Ÿ˜œ ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜‡ ๐Ÿ˜ด ๐Ÿ˜ฎ ๐Ÿ˜ˆ โค๏ธ๏ธ ๐Ÿ‘

October 26th, 2016 at 5:21 pm
Your comment is awaiting moderation.

Pin san,
Konnichiwa.
Yes, they have the same meaning.
If you change the word order, the meaning doesnโ€™t change. :smile:
Yuki ็”ฑ็ด€
Team JapanesePod101.com

Pin
October 17th, 2016 at 10:52 am
Your comment is awaiting moderation.

I’m not sure how to use ใ‚ˆใ‚Š
The sentence in this lesson, “่ˆนไพฟใงใ™ใจใ€่ˆช็ฉบไพฟใ‚ˆใ‚Šๆ–™้‡‘ใฏๅฎ‰ใ„ใงใ™ใŒ”
Can I also say “่ˆนไพฟใงใ™ใจใ€ๆ–™้‡‘ใฏ่ˆช็ฉบไพฟใ‚ˆใ‚Šๅฎ‰ใ„ใงใ™ใŒ” ?
I usually see ‘noun1+ใฏ+noun2+ใ‚ˆใ‚Š+adjective’.
It’s the first time I see ‘noun2+ใ‚ˆใ‚Š+noun1+ใฏ+adjective’.
Are they the same?

October 20th, 2014 at 1:09 pm
Your comment is awaiting moderation.

Hi Joseph,

Thank you for posting!
Fortunately, yes! :smile: The lessons were recovered and there was a happy ending :thumbsup: :sunglasses:
Now you can enjoy those lessons. Let us know if you have questions. :sunglasses:

Kind regards,
Laura
Team JapanesePod101.com

Joseph
October 18th, 2014 at 12:22 pm
Your comment is awaiting moderation.

Mina-san konnichiwa!
Okay, It’s kind of strange asking since it has been 8 years but I’m curious.
I was reading the comments for this lesson and I was blown away!
What happened with the robbery at Jpod on June, 13th, 2007? :open_mouth:
Was the robber caught? And was he punished ‘’Jpod style'’? :sunglasses:
Tell us the story onegaishimasu! :innocent:
Joseph

May 27th, 2013 at 8:40 pm
Your comment is awaiting moderation.

Russell-san,
yes, that’s right :smile:
This was the polite speech from the post office staff, and it’s quite common
to use this expression.

Natsuko(ๅฅˆๆดฅๅญ),
Team JapanesePod101.com

Russell
May 25th, 2013 at 11:58 pm
Your comment is awaiting moderation.

I was wondering about the conditional ‘desu to’. I haven’t really reached this conditional in my studies but looking ahead I thought you added the ‘to’ to the plain present form of a verb. Is that not right?

jenchanted
June 21st, 2010 at 2:36 pm
Your comment is awaiting moderation.

Mayumi-san

Thanks a lot. That question has been haunting for for ages. :smile:

Jen

June 16th, 2010 at 3:14 pm
Your comment is awaiting moderation.

jenchanted-san,

Many ages ago there was a rule such as “noun + gurai” and any other word than noun usually takes kurai. But now it doesn’t matter. So, you can use both of them in any case. :wink:
- 10-sai gurai or 10-sai kurai (about 10 years old)
- sukoshi gurai or sukoshi kurai :mrgreen:

jenchanted
June 15th, 2010 at 1:19 pm
Your comment is awaiting moderation.

How come sometimes I hear ~kurai and other times it’s ~gurai. Is there a rule about this? Thanks a lot.

ใ‚ทใƒณใƒ‡ใ‚ฃใƒผ
June 14th, 2007 at 6:41 am
Your comment is awaiting moderation.

Peter-san and JP101 crew