a Free Lifetime Account

Or sign up using Facebook

Miki's Audio Blog for Beginners

Moderators: Moderator Team, Admin Team

nandemoii
Been Around a Bit

Miki's Audio Blog for Beginners

Postby nandemoii » June 19th, 2007 5:10 pm

All the texts on this site are perfectly suitable for complete beginners, it is enough to change the layout of the texts, they should be placed side by side in parallel columns.
Here's the beginning of Miki's audio blog # 1.
I made spaces between words.
It is not more difficult to learn from more complex texts, in fact it is much easier that way than to start from seperate sentences or very short dialogues. The longer the text, the better it is to remember (novels are best).

(Now matter how hard I try I cannot make the prallel vertical columns here , but I hope you'll see my point.)

皆さん こんにちは,..................みなさん こんにちは,................... ...Hello everyone,
はじめまして。☆★..................はじめまして。☆★ ..........................nice to meet you!
私 の 名前 は、.................... .わたし の なまえ は、........................My name is Miki
美樹(みき) と いいます。..........みき と いいます。
茨城県 に 住んで います。.......... いばらきけん に すんで います。....... I live in Ibaraki.
今 大学 で .......................... .いま だいがく で ............................ Now in college
勉強 して いる の は ............... べんきょう して いる の は.................I'm studying
経営学 で、...........................けいえいがく で、 ...........................management and
専攻 は マーケティング です。.......せんこう は マーケティング です。........my major is marketing.

See aslo this thread:
http://www.japanesepod101.com/forum/vie ... php?t=1604

Ulver_684
Expert on Something

Re: Miki's Audio Blog for Beginners

Postby Ulver_684 » June 27th, 2007 11:50 pm

nandemoii wrote:All the texts on this site are perfectly suitable for complete beginners, it is enough to change the layout of the texts, they should be placed side by side in parallel columns.
Here's the beginning of Miki's audio blog # 1.
I made spaces between words.
It is not more difficult to learn from more complex texts, in fact it is much easier that way than to start from seperate sentences or very short dialogues. The longer the text, the better it is to remember (novels are best).

(Now matter how hard I try I cannot make the prallel vertical columns here , but I hope you'll see my point.)

皆さん こんにちは,..................みなさん こんにちは,................... ...Hello everyone,
はじめまして。☆★..................はじめまして。☆★ ..........................nice to meet you!
私 の 名前 は、.................... .わたし の なまえ は、........................My name is Miki
美樹(みき) と いいます。..........みき と いいます。
茨城県 に 住んで います。.......... いばらきけん に すんで います。....... I live in Ibaraki.
今 大学 で .......................... .いま だいがく で ............................ Now in college
勉強 して いる の は ............... べんきょう して いる の は.................I'm studying
経営学 で、...........................けいえいがく で、 ...........................management and
専攻 は マーケティング です。.......せんこう は マーケティング です。........my major is marketing.

See aslo this thread:
http://www.japanesepod101.com/forum/vie ... php?t=1604

Nandemoii-san!

Yes your right! Miki blog is also for beginners, she even said that on her blog:

http://www.japanesepod101.com/2007/06/1 ... /#comments

"Beginners don't be afraid to comment on my blog too" :wink:

Miki-san is very sweet!! :D :wink:
Get 40% OFF Forever Discount

Return to “Learn All About Japanese”