Start Learning Japanese in the next 30 Seconds with
a Free Lifetime Account

Or sign up using Facebook

Try to be more transparent in your "subscription plan outline" page.

Moderators: Moderator Team, Admin Team

MarcusAseth
Been Around a Bit

Try to be more transparent in your "subscription plan outline" page.

Postby MarcusAseth » May 29th, 2017 5:37 pm

I see 4$/month and I think cool, for now I'll pay 8$ and subscribe 2 months, I charge my card, go in the subscribe page and I'm ready to pay and then find out that if I want only 2 months I need 16$, and the 4$/month only apply if I subscribe for 2 year.

You know that the 4$/month you show in the subscription page is extremely deceiving because there you don't state the condition under wich the 4$ payment apply and this really piss me off, because if you offer a good service (and I think you do) you don't need to employ this borderline shady marketing practices, you could at least specify in that page that 4$/month apply only under certain condition instead of having your users finding out at the moment they are ready to pay.

The situation is the same as 3-4 years ago and I had already complained about it then. now I don't feel like subscribing to you anymore just because I feel like you lied to me, is not that 8$ a month isn't a fair price (I think it is), what's wrong here is the way you try to sell yourself cheaper than the actual cost one has to pay is.

I hope noone here reply with an apology telling me how sorry you are for the inconvenient as it had already happened in the past, I don't care for how sorry you are, I JUST want you to be more transparent and conduct honest buiseness with you.

If you are truly sorry, please then, put the correct payment information UPFRONT.
Join by May 6th

Return to “Moderator Corner”