a Free Lifetime Account

Or sign up using Facebook

Inbound Call Center Services - SPAM

Moderators: Moderator Team, Admin Team

cristinacafe
New in Town

Inbound Call Center Services - SPAM

Postby cristinacafe » October 2nd, 2008 11:18 am

:arrow: InSO are specialized in all forms of Call Center Outsourcing Services. It includes Inbound and Outbound Call Center Services, which will help you, make better use ... "The time, money and resources, and promote your bottom-line. We work with you and offer the full range of BPO services with the help of our experience, industry perspective and proof methods reproducible.

InSO offers Inbound Customer Services, is available 24 / 7 "around the year. We do not let your missed calls. Our Inbound Call Center is equipped with state of art technology and the latest version of the software. Each call is, our arrival Call Center is a highly qualified professional and arrival of customer service.

Our Inbound Call Center Services expertise area:

• Answering Services

• Order Talking Services

• Customer Services

• Inquiry Handling

• Technical Support Service

• Help Desk Support

You have NO-RISK to try our services. Call us today or click on FREE Quote Request to get your customized no-obligation proposal from our expert business analyst. Let InSO be your call center provider. You will be glad you did!

For More Information Inbound call Center, Answering services, Order Talking Services, Inquiry Handling, Technical Support, Help Desk Support. Please visit our Inbound Contact Center Services

Keyword : inbound services,call center operations,customer support outsourcing, inbound telemarketing, answering services, order taking, customer services, inquiry handling, technical support services, toll free services America

jkid
JapanesePod101.com Team Member

Postby jkid » October 3rd, 2008 6:05 pm

I thought I would move this post here because I can't figure out how to ban users and perhaps you guys might not want me to do that straight away.

I think it is pretty clear that this account is a spam one but just in case. :)
Join by May 6th

Return to “Moderator Corner”