a Free Lifetime Account

Or sign up using Facebook

looking for a study partner

Moderators: Moderator Team, Admin Team

tammychan
New in Town

looking for a study partner

Postby tammychan » May 30th, 2015 9:36 pm

Hello! My name is Tamara and I live in NJ. I'm looking for a serious person to study Japanese with. I think that having a study partner will help when things get challenging. I've tried finding people in the past, but it either the group got really big and then never really got going, or the person that I was studying with wasn't dedicated to learning. I study (almost) everyday for at least an hour, so it would be nice if I could meet someone who was just as hardworking.

I would prefer to have just one partner to make things easier, but if I get a few responses, we can all pair up with other people and then maybe have larger group sessions sometimes.

As far as how we can study, skype is good. The time and how often we practice can be worked out later on. I'm currently a beginner. I just acquired Genki I, so maybe we can use that? I'm open to different study methods. So if you're interested (and serious), let me know! ^_^

community.japanese
Expert on Something

Re: looking for a study partner

Postby community.japanese » June 10th, 2015 2:16 am

Tammychan san,
Konnichiwa.
You are really keen about studying Japanese.
Studying everyday is important!
Have you found someone who can study with you?
JapanesePod101.com has a private skype lesson program so if you are interested in it, please let us know.

Yuki 由紀
Team JapanesePod101.com
Get 40% OFF Forever Discount

Return to “Learn All About Japanese”