a Free Lifetime Account

Or sign up using Facebook

Flashcards for Blackberry

Moderators: Moderator Team, Admin Team

TheChosen
New in Town

Flashcards for Blackberry

Postby TheChosen » September 25th, 2009 6:46 pm

I have a blackberry. I love my blackberry. I do not love how slowly Anki mobile runs on my blackberry. Does anyone have any suggestions for flashcard software that will run on a blackberry?

I have looked into gFlash+ but am deterred by the negative reviews it has gotten in the blackberry community and by it no longer being free. I am open to any and all suggestions.

Thanks!

Ulver_684
Expert on Something

Re: Flashcards for Blackberry

Postby Ulver_684 » September 26th, 2009 12:35 am

TheChosen wrote:I have a blackberry. I love my blackberry. I do not love how slowly Anki mobile runs on my blackberry. Does anyone have any suggestions for flashcard software that will run on a blackberry?

I have looked into gFlash+ but am deterred by the negative reviews it has gotten in the blackberry community and by it no longer being free. I am open to any and all suggestions.

Thanks!

The Chosen! :wink:

I also have a BlackBerry but Storm, what's yours? Where can I get that Anki for my Blackberry?

Get your free gifts of the month
TheChosen
New in Town

Postby TheChosen » September 27th, 2009 12:47 pm

Ulver_684 -

I have an 8830 World Edition. As for getting Anki on the phone - you can follow the istructions found here. If you have unlimted data on your storm, you can also send yourself a link from the normal Anki review page under "other review." iAnki allows for review without data plan usage.

The Chosen[/url]

Return to “Japanese Resources & Reviews”