a Free Lifetime Account

Or sign up using Facebook

Ace Kanji Workout

Moderators: Moderator Team, Admin Team

Yamanchu
Expert on Something

Ace Kanji Workout

Postby Yamanchu » September 22nd, 2009 8:44 am

Found a new kanji study program called 'Ace Kanji Workout'. I haven't seen this mentioned before, so I'm guessing this is new. This can be downloaded at: http://www.alexquinn.org/kanji/

This downloadable program (for Mac and PC!) works just like flashcards, except that it gives you options for choosing the kanji you're going to study. There is extra information and word conjugations for each kanji.

Gives you example words for every kanji you study. Keeps track of your performance on the kanji and lets you choose the kanji that you need to review most. Gives you flexible options for choosing the kanji you want to study. You can set a time limit for each kanji. If you don't mark it as 'Right' in the set amount of time, it shows you the answer, but marks it as wrong.

You can choose to study different JLPT levels or you can choose from different Joyo grade levels. You can, if you wish, use this program to study your own lists of kanji.

This looks like a work in progress, but still looks like a quite solid little program. What impresses me the most so far are the amount of examples you get with each kanji.
Get 40% OFF Forever Discount

Return to “Japanese Resources & Reviews”