Or sign up using Facebook

Jpod Getting Started DVD

Moderators: Moderator Team, Admin Team

DianaF
New in Town

Jpod Getting Started DVD

Postby DianaF » July 30th, 2009 4:15 pm

Hi Everyone,

I posted a similar message a few days ago in the Technical Support section of the forum, but no one has answered yet, so I think that might not have been the right section for it.

Anyway, I would like to know what levels and (and seasons) are included in the "Getting Started with Japanese" DVD package. The product is described here http://www.japanesepod101.com/member/me ... atacd3.php , but I couldn't find the answers to my questions.

The deadline for purchasing the package at a discount is August 1, which is coming up soon. Someone out there must have the answers. Please help. The deadline is approaching quickly.

I sent an email a few weeks ago to "contactus" and to "serious-student" at Japanese Pod 101 asking my questions, but no one has answered. Is there a better email address to use when contacting Japanese Pod?

Hoping someone will respond. My thanks in advance.

Diana

Jessi
JapanesePod101.com Team Member

Postby Jessi » July 31st, 2009 1:28 am

Hello Diana,
I apologize for the delay in the response. Thanks for showing interest in the Getting Started with Japanese DVD package :)

The Getting Started with Japanese package includes:

Newbie Season 1 (all audio and all PDFs)
Beginner Season 1 (all audio and all PDFs)
10 video vocab videos

Please note that the deadline for the discount has been extended.
♪ JapanesePod101.com ♪ 好評配信中!
Leave us a message in the forum if you have any comments, questions, or feedback!
Get 40% OFF Forever Discount

Return to “Japanese Resources & Reviews”