Start Learning Japanese in the next 30 Seconds with
a Free Lifetime Account

Or sign up using Facebook

What Japan related holiday gifts did you receive?

Moderators: Moderator Team, Admin Team

jkid
JapanesePod101.com Team Member

Postby jkid » January 2nd, 2009 2:59 pm

Sounds like everyone got some good gifts :)

Did you like all the decorations in town?

Yes, they were great. Although they don't stay up for long because of New Years. I especially liked the Odaiba 'Christmas illumination' display'.

Well, Roland's a Japanese company.

I had no idea :)

jclemons
Been Around a Bit

Postby jclemons » January 6th, 2009 5:10 am

samihu wrote:I got a Nintendo DS with the 250万人の漢検! And a pair of ドラえもん slippers. :)

Wow, I'm jealous. I reeeeally want a DS (The Doraemon slippers are also great :wink: ). While I already have a dictionary, playing some Japanese DS games on the train would be good practice I think 8)

I got nothing related to Japanese study. :shock: Only boring things like clothes, watch and cologne.

Get 40% OFF
soccer_girl
New in Town

Postby soccer_girl » January 9th, 2009 9:04 pm

I got a Kana-a-day practice pad from my mom, Kanji-a-day Vol. 1 practice pad from my grandpa, and Japanese Kanji Flash Cards from my mom as well. Heehee, my friends think I'm crazy for spending my Christmas break learning Japanese.

Ulver_684
Expert on Something

Postby Ulver_684 » December 25th, 2009 8:03 pm

JP101! :wink:

I got for Christmas a laptop with Windows 7 and I brought myself an ipod touch 3rd generation last week to use for JP101 lessons. Now for Japanese gifts I receive a calendar, a guide for living in Japan and kanji flashcards and poster of all Kanji to know. What did anyone else receive for Christmas? I'm very happy with my gifts! :D 8)

untmdsprt
Expert on Something

Postby untmdsprt » December 29th, 2009 2:23 am

My boyfriend and I bought a 23型 Mitsubishi monitor to hook up to my Macbook and his netbook.

Now I have a bigger screen to edit my photos, watch movies, and use the smart.fm site. Too bad my m2TV card refuses to work with an external monitor. :(

Return to “JapanesePod101 Listener's Lounge”